The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't continue to play cause it's still downloading 43%. I can't judge this game yet cause I only played the opening so far so I felt meh so far but hopefully, it's getting better once the download is complete.

I felt like I should have waited for couple more days before I copped. The only reason I bought it is cause I love Dead Space 1.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This game is crack rocks :banderas:

When I see why this game got low scores I just laugh, granted I just started but damn the gaming media is just trash af:mjlol:
Always agenda fill.

But they handle big stite advertiser with kid gloves and friendly scores.

shyt on the game for being a dead space, but sucking CODs and Ass Creed's dikk every year being the same exact shyt.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The visuals + performance mode:whoo:

Game is finding its groove more after the opening. Not gonna go looking for the review now, but whoever it was that mentioned how challenging it was needs to step their game up. Clunky and awkward? Yes. But challenging to the brink of raging? Nah, not yet at least. The combat isn’t hard at all. Evading is cake and doesn’t even require perfect timing like that.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i refuse to believe anyone tested this game for pc. I cant even get 30 fps. shyt runs like ass

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I feel like majority of horror games get trashed ratings wise unless it's Resident Evil or indie. Even the Silent Hill series always got only decent reviews and I'm talking about the first 3. Silent Hill 1 got in the 7's on release. Silent Hill 2 only in the 8's. And that's considered one of the greatest horror games of all time.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I wanted to wait and was a lil disappointed with the reviews so I didn't cop but I was watching a stream for an hour and this looks kinda piff, I think some of these reviewers just suck at horror games