The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Me and my old squad have been enjoying the hell out of Hardcore Multiplayer.

Search and Destroy on these maps feel lile home.

Control is really good, too.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Downloads 100+gb update and creates and activation account.Nah n1gga, u aint done.

Well, let me see what the single player campaign lookin like. Oh, here n1gga, download 40gbs. I dont even know what that was about, but it took less time:leon:

Oh, u thought u was done huh n1gga:what: Here's another pack for u to download.:francis:

Finally finishes :blessed:

You dumb azz nikka, u really thought u was about to play huh:ufdup: Here's another pack for u to download ...

:damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This shyt is a remix fr fr. But if they gonna bring back old maps, why dont they bring back the Boat map, the Nuclear town map???

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm having fun. My K/D Ratio is higher than MW2. Maybe because I'm not camo-grinding or unlocking armory. I give two shyts about that. So I'm probably doing good cause all the monsters out there are concentrating on leveling up shyt which is why I be getting easy kills.

I only need 3 weapons: Bas-B Battle Rifle and Longbow Sniper. Those mothafukkas are lethal meta.

Desert Eagle aka .50 GS is my go to sidearm that shyt hasn't been nerfed thank God.

BTW the Renetta seems to have a headshot aim assist on modes like Zombies.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I'll be damned, it really is launching next week. Probably be a buggy mess like the Caldera launch, but I'm back. :ehh:

Stim boosting returns. :blessed:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps

I'll be damned, it really is launching next week. Probably be a buggy mess like the Caldera launch, but I'm back. :ehh:

Stim boosting returns. :blessed:

they keeping resurgence or dropping rebirth same day?