The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That’s my point, nikkas see those campaign review scores and like :hubie:

But multiplayer is some of the best it’s been in a while
multiplayer review score isn't good either. it got a 6.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
multiplayer review score isn't good either. it got a 6.

Based on the review, the biggest criticism is the progression/unlock system and the fact this is an expansion pack. Both are understandable complaints. The gun and gameplay is very solid, the best we've had in a long while.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My boys made complained me into buying this game.
1,000% this is just an expansion and honestly, I can't say it even qualifies as THAT.
The zombies mode is quite fun, but as I've told them, THIS ALONE is NOT worth $70!

Here's the thing with Call of Duty as a whole man.
The competition simply doesn't exist.
We complain about the game non-stop, but really, it's the fact that the FPS market (especially for consoles) is weak as hell overall.
Halo had the opportunity to put a dent in Call Of Duty's reign but they clearly dropped the ball.

For all its flaws, Call of Duty still has what matters the most, and it's fantastic controls, great movement, and great gunplay.

There's a reason why so many keep going back despite the myriad of issues.
It's like 2K and Madden. Yeah, there are a TON of complaints, but what else are you going to play to get that fix?

I wanna say the next call of duty is really going to determine the future of the franchise but we've all been saying that for about 3 releases now.

Screw it...I'll say it again....the next one is going to determine the future of the franchise because this "expansion" for $70 proves to me that they are going to move towards a free to play / subscription model soon and bush the campaign all together. Hell, they might even speed through the entire story, and finish it off in the next game before going fully free to play. It's clear they don't care about the campaign and the multi player seems to be losing ground.

The real draw is Warzone and Ressurgence.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I can see narrative just being dumped into Warzone already. The campaigns use to be one and done with great set peices and now they’re just slight deviations of past games.

I feel IW wants to make a different game, the more slower gameplay of the past two MW games feels they want to do something more like Rainbow Six. Less focus on twitch shooter and more emphasis on tactics but they couldn’t neglect the core gameplay that made them money.

Graves being alive had me :what::mjlol:

Daps

:dead: @ this bot review.

This shyt reminds me of the imbeciles who complained about Hunters jumping being "OP" in Destiny PVP; the idiot in that review is even complaining about guns not being complete ass/RNG if you're airborne like bot blueberries in D2 always do too. Yes, scrubs are so sorry at FPSes these days they actually complaining about opposing players jumping in a fukking video game. :dead: Anyone listening to any outlet reviewer for a serious opinion on competitive multiplayer in games, FPS/Fighting games/RTS, etc is hopeless. I'm not the elitist/sweatlord type to condescend or shyt on people for not being good at video games of all things, but at least get someone who knows how to play the game at all in the first place if you're going to pay them a salary to talk about and review it for a publication. :unimpressed:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The homies only play this stupid shyt to level the guns up. They hate it. But until warzone 3 comes out. Im stuck playing solo are an occasional rando squad.

I def aint playing 70 for this trash.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can see narrative just being dumped into Warzone already. The campaigns use to be one and done with great set peices and now they’re just slight deviations of past games.

I feel IW wants to make a different game, the more slower gameplay of the past two MW games feels they want to do something more like Rainbow Six. Less focus on twitch shooter and more emphasis on tactics but they couldn’t neglect the core gameplay that made them money.

Graves being alive had me :what::mjlol:
when i saw that I was like yeah fukk that