Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Atleast to save face Hopefully Rigo gets receipts bout his hand actually being hurt

Not like Shawn Porter talking bout my daddy said it's broke N then we never hear bout it again :mjlol:

Either way Rigo got whopped...hand no hand...he was gonna lose...Rigo couldn't do shyt..couldn't even have moments like a brook vs ggg or gamboa vs bud

Loma the truth...he only loses now by chasing greatness fighting at the higher weights
PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
To me the saddest thing about the way Rigo lost is that he just buried his career. The fukkery that WBA did to him is crazy with the belt stripping non sense made him damned no matter the outcome of the Loma fight. So now he has no belt, therefore no legitimate claim to fights in his own division, lost his 0, and on top of that, he will be viewed as a quitter from now on. This is bad from all angles for him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nawl nikka you sound foolish..

No nikka...YOU sound foolish.:camby:

Since you wanna speak up, then explain how comparing G Man quitting bc his HEAD hurts from blows compare to quitting because you think your hand is hurt?:martin:

Im 1000000000% sure you wouldn't be :cape: for AB or Porter if they quit vs Granados due to injuring their hand, but yet you want to for Rigo? Please. :hhh:

#NoExcuses :birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I've seen enough. This dude is walking greatness. This isn't debatable anymore. It's no longer hype. This man just outclassed one of the most gifted fighters in the sport to a degree that he just completely gave up. And he didn't give up cause of the physical punishment but because of the mental punishment. And that makes it even more impressive. Loma is really destroying these dudes psychology.

Facts

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Atleast to save face Hopefully Rigo gets receipts bout his hand actually being hurt

Not like Shawn Porter talking bout my daddy said it's broke N then we never hear bout it again :mjlol:

Either way Rigo got whopped...hand no hand...he was gonna lose...Rigo couldn't do shyt..couldn't even have moments like a brook vs ggg or gamboa vs bud

Loma the truth...he only loses now by chasing greatness fighting at the higher weights

Porter didnt quit with a hand injury though...Rigo did.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are these Mikey Garcia vs Lipnets rumors originating from? Feels like Mikey is linked to a different fight every other week.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
No nikka...YOU sound foolish.:camby:

Since you wanna speak up, then explain how comparing G Man quitting bc his HEAD hurts from blows compare to quitting because you think your hand is hurt?:martin:

Im 1000000000% sure you wouldn't be :cape: for AB or Porter if they quit vs Granados due to injuring their hand, but yet you want to for Rigo? Please. :hhh:

#NoExcuses :birdman:

I kind of get what Pauli was saying. Gman was severely hurt and didn’t want to take anymore damage. It’s a BAD comparison but I kind of get it. Rigo quit and I’m disappointed but he would be putting himself in harms way if he decided to continue fighting with 1 hand. It could’ve ended up real bad for him if Loma would’ve realized that Rigo wasn’t going to throw his left with dangerous intent. Who’s to say Rigo wasn’t going to get severely hurt from fighting Loma with 1 hand. He just saving hisself. Loma would’ve mauled little Rigo.

AB or Porter was fighting people at their own weight class and plus Granados a gate-keeper:yeshrug: .. Kell Brook knew he was going to get punished if he fought GGG with 1 eye.. and I’m pretty sure he would’ve quit if he would’ve hurt his hand too.

But like you said it’s no excuses...

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It's one thing to stop fighting because you're in serious danger of having a long term injury like GMan or even Kell Brook.

But a hand injury? You have 2 hands. If you're truly a great fighter, you should be able to push through.

Floyd has broken his hands multiple times and he's never quit.

"When I beat Bernard Hopkins and won the IBF, the right was hurt beat him with the left" - Roy Jones

But I guess y'all musta forgot :ufdup:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I've seen enough. This dude is walking greatness. This isn't debatable anymore. It's no longer hype. This man just outclassed one of the most gifted fighters in the sport to a degree that he just completely gave up. And he didn't give up cause of the physical punishment but because of the mental punishment. And that makes it even more impressive. Loma is really destroying these dudes psychology.
Loma dope but overrated. They need to chill on Floyd comparisons. I'd like to see him against Crawford