Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He didn't quit he dived breh, those pitty pat slaps wasn't even touching rigo:scust:
What's the difference breh? He clearly wanted out, for whatever motivation. That's losing to me whether it was a 'dive' or just bytch made.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i cant believe caleb truax beat james degale cleanly without bullshyt...caleb truax who was toyed with by danny jacobs for 12 rounds and ko'ed in 1 by anthony dirrell is now a super middleweight champion..boxing..theater of the unexpected lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are you so happy about a blatant robbery?

Cuz Farmer a never was....was trying to big time nikkas BEFORE he even won the damn belt

nikkas with 4Ls N a 16% ko rate have no right to act the way he was :hhh:

N now I hope the same nikkas he was trying to big time tell his ass NO SHOT :mjlol:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, it was the other way around....Rigo was crying yesterday like "why isnt Loma talking to me or responding to my messages:mjcry:"

Pretty Boy Loma took time out of his busy schedule prepping for his fight on 08/05, and from Shadow Boxing on Skateboards, to pat Rigo on the head, tell him 1 day...he may get a shot at the #PrettyBoys, and now Rigo is happy like a girl who was mad at her dude for not texting back finally hearing from him on the phone:

:heh:

"That is ok. Loosing to a great one like him is nothing to be ashamed"

-Rigo months before the fight

:hhh: