Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
"Now it looks even worse for him since the hand is not broken and he had no major injury. “No break, but severe contusion on left hand,” Dino Duva, Rigondeaux’s promoter from Roc Nation Sports, told ESPN via text message on Tuesday. "

:dead:

Rigo = bytch:pacspit:

He's replaced Victor Ortiz as the poster child for quitting imo. Hell, at least Vic would take a bit of an asswhipping before he pulled something. I've seen sparring sessions more brutal than the shyt Rigo just:whoa: his way out of. All that shyt talking beforehand just makes it worse. No excuses than makes an excuse mid-way during the fight. :mjlol:

This whole fiasco is why I don't have a problem with guys like Gatti getting into the HOF. :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rigo = bytch:pacspit:

He's replaced Victor Ortiz as the poster child for quitting imo. Hell, at least Vic would take a bit of an asswhipping before he pulled something. I've seen sparring sessions more brutal than the shyt Rigo just:whoa: his way out of. All that shyt talking beforehand just makes it worse. No excuses than makes an excuse mid-way during the fight. :mjlol:

This whole fiasco is why I don't have a problem with guys like Gatti getting into the HOF. :ohlawd:

Tell em why you're mad son!!! :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tell em why you're mad son!!! :russ:

I'm not even mad tho. :mjlol:

I haven't posted in this thread for a lil while, and wanted to make sure the first thing I get out of the way when I did come back was call this fukk nikka out on his quitting.

Broner hurts his hand fighting Granados and that shyt compromised his performance, but he still performed. Even though nikkas still shyt on him afterwards for not giving out another Demarco performance.

Then along comes Rigo quitting in one of the most anticipated matches ever over a bruised fukking left hand. :hhh:

Nah, I can't respect that. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not even mad tho. :mjlol:

I haven't posted in this thread for a lil while, and wanted to make sure the first thing I get out of the way when I did come back was call this fukk nikka out on his quitting.

Broner hurts his hand fighting Granados and that shyt compromised his performance, but he still performed. Even though nikkas still shyt on him afterwards for not giving out another Demarco performance.

Then along comes Rigo quitting in one of the most anticipated matches ever over a bruised fukking left hand. :hhh:

Nah, I can't respect that. :manny:
word..i can dig that lol..my thing is ppl thinking on paper this was going to be a FOTY candidate..i wasnt holding my breath on that...i was hoping for once to be proven wrong..:ld:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
word..i can dig that lol..my thing is ppl thinking on paper this was going to be a FOTY candidate..i wasnt holding my breath on that...i was hoping for once to be proven wrong..:ld:

I feel you. I didn't expect much as far as entertainment goes. I knew Loma was gonna win and that was it. I just thought with so much on the line Rigo would have at least made more of an effort, or hell even spoil his way to the final bell.

Dude took a few fades and pretty much unplugged his controller and walked home. nikka didn't even care that he left his game in your system. :mjlol:He just wanted to get away from that L so bad nothing else mattered.

I knew the Salido and Degale fights would bring whatever action those olympic nikkas didn't :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel you. I didn't expect much as far as entertainment goes. I knew Loma was gonna win and that was it. I just thought with so much on the line Rigo would have at least made more of an effort, or hell even spoil his way to the final bell.

Dude took a few fades and pretty much unplugged his controller and walked home. nikka didn't even care that he left his game in your system. :mjlol:He just wanted to get away from that L so bad nothing else mattered.

I knew the Salido and Degale fights would bring whatever action those olympic nikkas didn't :manny:

yeah salido and degale did not disappoint with the high drama ..shyt the hbo card delivered to a degree.....the whole rigo-loma card was terrible...the highlight was ol' boy getting stanky legged 3 times in 1 fight lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

So Tevin Farmer got robbed so , Tank can get a belt

full