Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You're only saying that because he ko'ed a shot ghost lol. He didn't KO demarco though at 147..or was it 154 :hhh:

Breh That Demarco fought damn good though that night tho. Looked much sharper and fresher than he did when he fought Barthelemy

Mikey going after the guy that beat the guy that beat the guy that nikkas want him to face.:mjlol: Linares might be more skilled than Figgy, but he's not a bigger threat, and plus his chin has been cracked before. Mikey would be favored to KO him anyway. :francis: Lets keep it real. At least with Figgy you know he's gonna bring it and is more durable chin wise. Plus he has a style and size that can trouble Mikey.

Linares doesn't become a priority for Mikey unless he beats Easter. Other than that he can keep playing FN UK mode.

at least Easter has his size and undefeated record to bring to the table. Linares ain't coming off any big win and has been soul clapped before.

Mikey definitely wont get as much credit for beating Linares that he did for beating Broner. Fighting Linares is a step backwards unless Linares beats Easter or Loma.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Going to 147 is certainly not a duck but I don’t agree Omar Figueroa being a very live dog afainst Mikey.

Dude managed to look trash against shot ass Guerrero even in a KO win. Even that version of Guerrero lit him up. Figueroa would play right on Mikey’s hands with his wild shyt.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
When Lomachenko called out Mikey to face him at 135 it was:

Now that his move to 135 has been pushed back due to the Rigo fight, at 130 it's:

As if Loma didn't been say he was willing to move up to 135 for Pacquiao, Lomachenko: At 135 - I'm Ready For Pacquiao, 140 is Too Much, and that he was going up to 135 period because the other 130 Champs aint willing to fight, Lomachenko: Champs at 130 'Ran Like Rats,' Might Move Up to 135, and has called out Mikey himself at 135 already before the Rigo fight was even an option Lomachenko Critical of Mikey Garcia: I'm Ready For This Fight! which is why Smoke himself said he'd prefer Loma to stay and fight Rigo :dead:

But nope, facts be damned, instead, he's waiting Skinny Fat out who cant even decide if he can actually make a fight at 135 :mjlol:

Again, one of em is fighting Rigo next....the other is facing the easiest opponent that he could find. Why not just stay at 135 and face Lomachenko or Easter at 135 next?:jbhmm:
I said that Loma moving up to 135 after Mikey G leaves makes it look like he's avoiding him....not for fighting Rigo.

I think Mikey takes Loma at 135 and up, but I don't think Mikey going up to 147, can make it back down to 135 safely.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I said that Loma moving up to 135 after Mikey G leaves makes it look like he's avoiding him....not for fighting Rigo.

I think Mikey takes Loma at 135 and up, but I don't think Mikey going up to 147, can make it back down to 135 safely.

When else could he have moved up until after he faced Rigo?

If he moved up to 135 to go after Mikey, and didnt face Rigo, then the story would be "Loma ducked Rigo & ran to 135" which I have tons of quotes of yall saying that, one which I posted above from you yourself.

Since he's facing Rigo, and didnt move to 135, you're saying "He's waited to Mikey to leave to move up to 135".

Its literally both sides of the fence youve presented breh. A rock & a hard place. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Going to 147 is certainly not a duck but I don’t agree Omar Figueroa being a very live dog afainst Mikey.

Dude managed to look trash against shot ass Guerrero even in a KO win. Even that version of Guerrero lit him up. Figueroa would play right on Mikey’s hands with his wild shyt.

Figgy got hit, but he comes forward like a beast. He's gonna get hit more than the average back foot ballerina. Ghost made his last stand and gave it is has all. He didn't go out like a punk, but he got his ass fukking kicked badly breh. You cant spin that lol. He retired Guerrero and Ghost been looking shot for a long ass time.

His weaknesses definitely play into Mikeys strength, but hes also the bigger man so it evens out a bit. Mikey would be favored, but not as much as he would be over Linares which for some reason people wanna see happen. :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all think Mikey might be struggling to 135?
I don't think he'll be able to fight at 135, after fighting at 147. He's always had issues with making weight, even losing his title on the scales. So I wouldn't be surprised pre Fig fight, that he was having difficulties making 135. Word was he had a hard time making 140 before he schooled AB.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't think he'll be able to fight at 135, after fighting at 147. He's always had issues with making weight, even losing his title on the scales. So I wouldn't be surprised pre Fig fight, that he was having difficulties making 135. Word was he had a hard time making 140 before he schooled AB.

Yea that's what I'm thinking.. He had Linares and Easter right there at 135 and then said lets just fight Figueroa at 147 with no real explanation :dahell:. Either he duckin or he said fukk it not killing myself to make 135.. I believe it's the ladder

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Linares is one of them guys where the media N twitter will shout N cry fight him fight him duck scary

Then once you beat his ass its...he already got stopped by DeMarco big deal :hhh:

It's similar to AB v Demarco
To be fair he looked really good against Crolla :mjlol: or whatever that EuroCacs name is

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yea that's what I'm thinking.. He had Linares and Easter right there at 135 and then said lets just fight Figueroa at 147 with no real explanation :dahell:. Either he duckin or he said fukk it not killing myself to make 135.. I believe it's the ladder
I think after the Broner fight, and having a hard time making that weight, they realized it'd be dumb to do the yo-yo shyt with weight.

Hopefully in his time off, they have been working on bringing his power up. He will be able to easily out box Figgy, but he if he doesn't crack him he will have a hard time at 147. Also Lipinets was offered to Mikey and that'd make a 3 or 4 division champ, and he passed it up so :yeshrug: somethings in the water.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
To be fair he looked really good against Crolla :mjlol: or whatever that EuroCacs name is

Everybody looks good against the toyota in the bonus round of street fighter 2. Breh its just a fukking car sitting there for you to hit. :pachaha:

and Linares fought dude twice. :snoop:

those type of wins aren't knocking down the door for a Mikey Garcia fight, especially if you've been knocked out before. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh That Demarco fought damn good though that night tho. Looked much sharper and fresher than he did when he fought Barthelemy

Mikey going after the guy that beat the guy that beat the guy that nikkas want him to face.:mjlol: Linares might be more skilled than Figgy, but he's not a bigger threat, and plus his chin has been cracked before. Mikey would be favored to KO him anyway. :francis: Lets keep it real. At least with Figgy you know he's gonna bring it and is more durable chin wise. Plus he has a style and size that can trouble Mikey.

Linares doesn't become a priority for Mikey unless he beats Easter. Other than that he can keep playing FN UK mode.

at least Easter has his size and undefeated record to bring to the table. Linares ain't coming off any big win and has been soul clapped before.

Mikey definitely wont get as much credit for beating Linares that he did for beating Broner. Fighting Linares is a step backwards unless Linares beats Easter or Loma.

figueroa hasnt been impressive since he was at 135...in his notable fights above..he beat up a used up ghost, that demarco fight, and getting a gift against ricky burns in a fight he should have lost...i cant see him as being a bigger threat than linares unless omar stop eating candy and drops back down to 135..which is where the fight should be held