Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:patrice: Yeah man, he's going through divisions awfully fast. He might need to slow down a bit.
They must be chasing Mikey
I would actually say they're avoiding Mikey. Mikey makes move like he's going to 147....Loma slowly moves into LW. Knowing Mikey would fukk himself up going from 147 to 35, without any of Mikey's previous issues. Plus I believe MG would KO him but :yeshrug: that's my fighter

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I would actually say they're avoiding Mikey. Mikey makes move like he's going to 147....Loma slowly moves into LW. Knowing Mikey would fukk himself up going from 147 to 35, without any of Mikey's previous issues. Plus I believe MG would KO him but :yeshrug: that's my fighter

Stop it.

If you believe Loma, who called out everyone at 130 and even called out Skinny Fat himself to fight multiple times at 135, is avoiding Mikey, then you should believe Mikey is avoiding a unification with Easter.:ufdup:

He negotiated with everyone and their momma at 135, but never once considered entering into negoatitions with Easter....instead runs up to 147 in a non-title bout vs Figueroa. No Lomachenko, no Crawford, no Easter. Figueroa can get it though.:scust:

Loma is facing Rigo because yall claimed he was avoiding Rigo if he moved forward. After he beats Rigo, and is already being avoided by everyone at 130, he has no choice but to move up to 135. That's what truly avoided fighters do...they move up and search for new comp:demonic:

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stop it.

If you believe Loma, who called out everyone at 130 and even Skinny Fat himself at 135, is avoiding Mikey, then you should believe Mikey is avoiding a unification with Easter.:ufdup:

He negotiated with everyone and their momma at 135, but never once considered entering into negoatitions with Easter....instead runs up to 147 in a non-title bout vs Figueroa:scust:

Loma is facing Rigo because yall claimed he was avoiding Rigo if he moved forward. After he beats Rigo, and is already being avoided by everyone at 130, he has no choice but to move up to 135. That's what truly avoided fighters do...they move up and search for new comp:demonic:
#teamGaryRussell we want that run back at 130

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Stop it.

If you believe Loma, who called out everyone at 130 and even called out Skinny Fat himself to fight multiple times at 135, is avoiding Mikey, then you should believe Mikey is avoiding a unification with Easter.:ufdup:

He negotiated with everyone and their momma at 135, but never once considered entering into negoatitions with Easter....instead runs up to 147 in a non-title bout vs Figueroa. No Lomachenko, no Crawford, no Easter. Figueroa can get it though.:scust:

No my friend, you need to stop it. Just because Mikey isn't fighting Easter, doesn't mean he's avoiding him. He has the opportunity to get a fight against Swift, a la BATB having to fight Abregu to get Pac, so he's gonna fight Fig newton to do it.

On to the point of my original post. Loma has been fighting Mikey's previous opponents (pointed out months ago) then threw mild shots when Mikey was safely a division away. Now that it looks like Mikey will be fighting 140+ Loma moves up :yeshrug: I guess his timing is just careful. Likewise, Mikey got too much fire power for Loma. Which I said 8 months ago, and I'm saying the same thing now. Props to Loma for having the balls to keep moving up, but he don't want the fade with MG IMO.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No my friend, you need to stop it. Just because Mikey isn't fighting Easter, doesn't mean he's avoiding him. He has the opportunity to get a fight against Swift, a la BATB having to fight Abregu to get Pac, so he's gonna fight Fig newton to do it.

On to the point of my original post. Loma has been fighting Mikey's previous opponents (pointed out months ago) then threw mild shots when Mikey was safely a division away. Now that it looks like Mikey will be fighting 140+ Loma moves up :yeshrug: I guess his timing is just careful. Likewise, Mikey got too much fire power for Loma. Which I said 8 months ago, and I'm saying the same thing now. Props to Loma for having the balls to keep moving up, but he don't want the fade with MG IMO.

It's a perfect set up... gotta storyline N errything...Swift fights Rios now trained by Robert Garcia N friends with Mikey...

Mikey fights an undefeated Figgy at 147...capitolizing on that AB fight

Huge showdown in the Summer

Having said all that...its PBC so you kno they goin fukk it up :shedead:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's a perfect set up... gotta storyline N errything...Swift fights Rios now trained by Robert Garcia N friends with Mikey...

Mikey fights an undefeated Figgy at 147...capitolizing on that AB fight

Huge showdown in the Summer

Having said all that...its PBC so you kno they goin fukk it up :shedead:
Garcia/Garcia should be around the PR parade day