Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
By the way I dnt see how y’all even acknowledge fighters from 122-126. The shameless ducking of Rigo is some that should be brought up more and more. Now that’s real ducking.
shyt i bring that up all the time...rigo is one of the few which its really happening..only one that wanted smoke was donaire..and wants it again even after that loss

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bullshyt and prejudice. Everybody had everything to say about Kell.

exactly..there was a time when brook criticism was warranted...that shyt was put to bed when he boxed porter's ears off ...dude has been a quality fighter for some time..the only time brook got any support on here is when he faced GGG...a fight i hated off rip..GGG proceeded to show there was levels to this boxing shyt in brutal fashion...then after honors his mandatory instead of taking a soft touch even though it would have been warranted due to his injuries ...and within span of 2 fights kell is prolly on the brink of being done and possibly losing his eyesight..but he still wants to continue and fight...you cant say anything negative about that man

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
shyt i bring that up all the time...rigo is one of the few which its really happening..only one that wanted smoke was donaire..and wants it again even after that loss

That’s why I think Wilder stans are delusional in thinking he getting ducked Wilder is not really getting ducked when you got the Dillian Whyte and the Tony Bellews of the world willing to get in the ring with you:mjlol:

Rigo got a belt and can’t get a fight smh. Yea donaire got heart, he want to wear that ass whooping again lol.

It seems like Spence is going to be the next champ getting ducked:francis:

Garcia, Run-Time, and every other WW dnt want no smoke with Spence. Spence will end these once a year fighters career.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I think Wilder stans are delusional in thinking he getting ducked Wilder is not really getting ducked when you got the Dillian Whyte and the Tony Bellews of the world willing to get in the ring with you:mjlol:

Rigo got a belt and can’t get a fight smh. Yea donaire got heart, he want to wear that ass whooping again lol.

Garcia, Run-Time, and every other WW dnt want no smoke with Spence. Spence will end these once a year fighters career.
Crawford will be down to fight him
idk if it´s happening anytime soon cause obviously it´s not only about whether Crawford and Spence wants it or not but on Arum, Haymon, channels, team, etc... but I think Crawford has the willingness to fight Spence especially if he sees that Thurman who he considers the man in 147 atm is not available for him or anyone other than Porter until like next fall or early next year.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Rigo is a lot more marketable than he's portrayed by the boxing media.

So did the ring ever come to a consensus on why Cuban fighters don't get much support in the US? y'all think it's some :mjpls: involved?

Them nikkas don't speak English and they not Mexican.. Simple as that

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

This logic makes 0 sense, when you got the Jessie Magdaleno's of the world calling Rigo out for years now...since 2014:

So, if thats your logic, then Rigo wasnt being ducked either bc Magdaleno has been willing to get in the ring with him just like them vs Wilder.

Too easy breh....try again Joshua stan.