Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Agree with the comment, although for the bold part I think the fact that he struggled with LSC shouldn´t mean that he struggles with this dude who´s levels below LSC.

I agree with the last sentence though... Frampton still not an easy fight to anyone but he slipped a little and he´s probably not in the best 2-3 fighters of the division anymore

I wasn't referring to LSC. If you recall Frampton struggled in his PBC debut where he got dropped twice by some young kid. I think he ended up getting murked by some Cartel later on. Dude was also a rangy pressure boxer.

I think one of the reasons they give Frampton fits is because they're usually taller with longer arms and Carl gotta outbox them with his short T-rex arms while not getting tagged by the end of their punches.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wasn't referring to LSC. If you recall Frampton struggled in his PBC debut where he got dropped twice by some young kid. I think he ended up getting murked by some Cartel later on. Dude was also a rangy pressure boxer.

I think one of the reasons they give Frampton fits is because they're usually taller with longer arms and Carl gotta outbox them with his short T-rex arms while not getting tagged by the end of their punches.

and frampton is not as fast as gary russ..speed is everything :mjgrin:..speed kills

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Why did brook who fought ggg and spence b2b get called a duck and an English p*ssy but these American champions shyt themselves at the mention of errol spence name?
I don’t think Special K is a ducker, dude literally fought two of hardest punchers between 147-160 back to back.

I’m just :snoop: at my boy One time just
full
Anytime Spence’s name get brought up. Especially when he begged for a Floyd fight when he was coming up as a young lion.

Last edited:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London

Avalos