Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Rigo is a lot more marketable than he's portrayed by the boxing media.

So did the ring ever come to a consensus on why Cuban fighters don't get much support in the US? y'all think it's some :mjpls: involved?
Cubans are the AAs of the Caribbean when it comes to boxing. In the sense that their styles aren't usually the most fan friendly and they also don't have a large following behind them from their own people.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
VIDEO] KEITH THURMAN DISSES DANNY GARCIA FOR "MONEY IN THE BANK" FIGHTS; NOT SURPRISED PORTER FIGHT DIDN'T HAPPEN

By Ben Thompson | November 23, 2017

"Team Garcia does not really enjoy a lot of tough fights...which fighter took the easiest fights throughout his career in the middle of the tough fights; that's Team Garcia...that's why he got nicknamed Cherry...they don't want to fight a real one and a real one...they do what I call 'money in the bank' fights," stated undefeated unified welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who shared his thoughts former world champion Danny Garcia. Check it out!

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wilder could of had better names but them nikkas were on the gas are we really blaming him for nikkas juicing :dahell:

Yes they are krack

Told ya'll when I went to the UK that the brehs fukk with him heavy out there

Wilder put them sights on him and they've gone into full defensive mode

Protecting that nikka AJ like he the queen :hhh:

That’s why I think Wilder stans are delusional in thinking he getting ducked Wilder is not really getting ducked when you got the Dillian Whyte and the Tony Bellews of the world willing to get in the ring with you:mjlol:

Post fight interview after Bellew "beat" Haye, he denigrated Wilder's resume, skills and said he'd fight him

Less than a month later they meet face to face, Bellew gets :merchant:and claims he never said that

Whyte wants to face Wilder but every excuse you groupies use to say Wilder doesn't deserve a Joshua fight

Facing Whyte will satisfy none of them

Whyte is not a draw in the UK :stopitslime:

Whyte is not a technician :stopitslime:

Whyte is not a power puncher:stopitslime:

Whyte's best win is a struggle win over a never been :stopitslime:

Wilder and #Bombzsquad are chasing Joshua

While Joshua is chasing a fat dope fiend and Parker whose looked like shyt his last 3x fights

Where is the delusion at

full

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
VIDEO] KEITH THURMAN DISSES DANNY GARCIA FOR "MONEY IN THE BANK" FIGHTS; NOT SURPRISED PORTER FIGHT DIDN'T HAPPEN

By Ben Thompson | November 23, 2017

"Team Garcia does not really enjoy a lot of tough fights...which fighter took the easiest fights throughout his career in the middle of the tough fights; that's Team Garcia...that's why he got nicknamed Cherry...they don't want to fight a real one and a real one...they do what I call 'money in the bank' fights," stated undefeated unified welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who shared his thoughts former world champion Danny Garcia. Check it out!

That video was :russ:

Thurman hearing them ducking rumblings...all like that's why they started calling him cherry before me

Then he like I understand it ....one tough fight one easy fight:jbhmm::obama:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Yes they are krack

Told ya'll when I went to the UK that the brehs fukk with him heavy out there

Wilder put them sights on him and they've gone into full defensive mode

Protecting that nikka AJ like he the queen :hhh:

Post fight interview after Bellew "beat" Haye, he denigrated Wilder's resume, skills and said he'd fight him

Less than a month later they meet face to face, Bellew gets :merchant:and claims he never said that

Whyte wants to face Wilder but every excuse you groupies use to say Wilder doesn't deserve a Joshua fight

Facing Whyte will satisfy none of them

Whyte is not a draw in the UK :stopitslime:

Whyte is not a technician :stopitslime:

Whyte is not a power puncher:stopitslime:

Whyte's best win is a struggle win over a never been :stopitslime:

Wilder and #Bombzsquad are chasing Joshua

While Joshua is chasing a fat dope fiend and Parker whose looked like shyt his last 3x fights

Where is the delusion at

full

:duck:

Bellew wasn't shook at all. You must not know that man.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don’t think Special K is a ducker, dude literally fought two of hardest punchers between 147-160 back to back.

I’m just :snoop: at my boy One time just
full
Anytime Spence’s name get brought up. Especially when he begged for a Floyd fight when he was coming up as a young lion.
That's exactly what burns my ass about Thurman. He chased Floyd for years, begging for a come up. Now he's at the top, and he won't fight Spence anytime soon. Will be interesting what happens when Crawford takes the WBO. I'd imagine Thurman would take a fight with Crawford over Spence.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
maybe this might shed a light on why gradovich declined as fast as he did

Gradovich With Eye Issues, Withdraws From IBF Eliminator

By Igor Lazorin, tass.

Evgeny Gradovich, the former featherweight world champion of the International Boxing Federation (IBF), will not fight Australian Terence "TJ" Doheny as scheduled on December 15 in Yekaterinburg, Russia. The bout was sanctioned as an IBF super bantamweight eliminator.

According to Alexey Titov, executive director of the promotional company RCC Boxing Promotion, the contest was canceled due to undisclosed issues with the eyes of Gradovich. The fight was going to be part of the undercard to the heavyweight eliminator between Alexander Povetkin and Christian Hammer.

"Gradovich will not box on December 15," Titov said.

Doheny is ranked in the number #3 position, while Gradovich is sitting in the number #6 spot.

Doheny (17-0, 13 KOs) was very motivated to take a big step up in class, by facing his most experience opponent to date. The majority of his fights have taken place in Australia, with two landing in the United States in 2016. This would have been his second fight of the year.

Gradovich (23-2-1, 9 KOs) was riding high for several years as a Top Rank fighter who was trained by Robert Garcia and managed by well-known Egis Klimas.

He won the IBF title in 2013 with a victory over Billy Dibb and then retained the belt three times - including a TKO of Dibb in their rematch.

Gradovich began to decline in 2014, after fighting to a draw with Jayson Velez. The following year he lost a technical decision, and his world title, to current champion Lee Selby.

His next two fights were lackluster performances, where he won a split decision and a majority decision - which sent him up for an April 2016 clash with current WBO featherweight champion Oscar Valdez - who demolished Gradovich in four rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas as part of the Manny vs. Tim Bradley trilogy card on HBO Pay-Per-View.

Gradovich dropped down to 122-pounds, but still he struggled to get clear cut wins with another two victories secured via split decision and majority decision.