Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
UK is the home of boxing now. We don't need to watch struggle Americans anymore

"I’ve always made sure I fought some Americans on my way up, so you see me get a buzz out there. But I think you have to come out there and fight for sure. That’s the most important thing.”

America is the mecca of boxing. If you can cross over to the States, you’ll keep the fan base in the UK. … I think that’s mega-stuff. That’s global boxing. You’ve got a big guy, heavyweight, a name that’s easy to pronounce, I can speak English well, so I feel I can relate to the U.S. market."

Anthony Joshua: I Think I Have To Fight in The U.S.; It's Important - Boxing News

Joshua doesn't agree with you...have a superior day:mjgrin:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Honorable Anthony Joshua got everybody in their feelings and begging for a fight. :wow:

I hope he fight Bellew next just for the hell of it.

:scust:@Newzz keep posting that bullshyt propaganda video of AJ chin...AJ got 2 champs begging for a fight:feedme:

. The haters are out in full force and I love it. Plus he got CAC media mad and they can’t do nothing about it :myman:

Black Excellence :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Why did brook who fought ggg and spence b2b get called a duck and an English p*ssy but these American champions shyt themselves at the mention of errol spence name?
Bullshyt and prejudice. Everybody had everything to say about Kell.

Run Time ain't been seen since Chinese New Year and is ducking every fight anyone wants to see him in and the dissent is rather muted :jbhmm: