Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Man was talking all that "it made us closer" shyt after JPrince exposed the move
:dead:
You got two dudes in Andre Ward and J Prince who never lie about anything so you knew they was telling the truth.

Hell you could look in to the corner during the fight he was just giving water....Sergey was listening to the Kremlin in between rounds.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
When is Danny getting back in there? Revisited Danny vs GGG the other day and enjoyed it even more this time. Hope he gets the winner from Saturday but I doubt it.

He's got options too man...the winner....Lemiuex (who he would starch), Lee (stay busy...Andy is mentally checked out) or Fat Boy Saunders belt.

morris

Superstar
Daps
You got two dudes in Andre Ward and J Prince who never lie about anything so you knew they was telling the truth.

Hell you could look in to the corner during the fight he was just giving water....Sergey was listening to the Kremlin in between rounds.
giphy.gif

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Only the cats in the keys or east of US1 (closer to the beach) really needed to evacuate. Everybody else could have just held they own nuts and weather that shyt like a G, but with that said you still needed to be prepared with Gas, water, food, etc.... since shyt was still gonna get fukked up. Lots of trees are down everywhere and the streets are covered with debris.

Some people still don't have power tho.

If you got the money, it's prolly better to just get hurricane proof windows and generators, that's more feasible than leaving the city/state.
I get ya. I have been without power in normal short winter conditions and used a generator in small doses. fukking sucks. If I heard a hurricane was coming and a food, electricity, water shortage was coming and I was a 7 figure player, I think I would take me a vacation until it blew over.

fukk losing power in the winter for a day really isn't all that bad...but then when it happens I be :damn:. I am not built for that life. Lol. :pachaha:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I get ya. I have been without power in normal short winter conditions and used a generator in small doses. fukking sucks. If I heard a hurricane was coming and a food, electricity, water shortage was coming and I was a 7 figure player, I think I would take me a vacation until it blew over.

fukk losing power in the winter for a day really isn't all that bad...but then when it happens I be :damn:. I am not built for that life. Lol. :pachaha:

Id be dead without power in the winter....wed all freeze to death :to:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lose power in hot ass south Florida and you'll melt to death. The humidity closes in on you like Spence pressure.

Losing power just sucks period. :francis:

Thats all my brother keep saying. He flew up here to evacuate, but he like "i hope the power still on in Metro West...its hot as fukk with no AC":mjcry: