Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Because Spence's dominant win over Brook was a better win than Thurman's wins over Porter (who Brook also beat easier than Thurman could) and Swift.
spence either needs to body another top welter or take horn's belt and zero away...before i can go along with the fact that spence > thurman currently

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They got LSC as #7 P4P, above Mikey Garcia & Rigo. How LSC is Top 7 p4p to them is :wow: to me. I might have to ask "dont call me breh" about that.

Plus, Monster is still ranked much higher than him at #6 P4P, even though Srisaket is ranked higher than him in the divisional rankings.

There's no consensus P4P, but RING is the one who's p4p status is given the most credence
not for me, they are owned by DLH plus they don´t trace the tru lineal champs anymore, TBRB on the other hand does that
they have things I don´t agree with of course but it´s easily the most solid and trustworthy imo

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i dont stan neither but thurman has those wins over porter and swift, he has 2 belts, and has his zero...how is he not ranked over spence in any given rating..whether division or p4p?
Fukk does his belts mean when he's on the shelf and Spence beat the best WW out there; he is not ranked over spence because he got his ass beat by porter, ducked a rematch, Got by Swift by the skin of his teeth, ducked a rematch......To be a real real champion you have to do champion things, he's a fukking belt holder, you know that, and he knows that....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
spence either needs to body another top welter or take horn's belt and zero away...before i can go along with the fact that spence > thurman currently
Stop being dumb nikka off resume

Spence>Horn>Porter=Swift>Thurman at ww

Other Welters are stacking bodies or has pretty much faced them all while Thurman is being a diva ass nikka....Being a fakkit with his W's

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Id be dead without power in the winter....wed all freeze to death :to:
Yep. You get a lot more brutal winters in Ohio than out here at the West coast. Still, we had a big snowstorm this last year and power went out and I was :sadcam:. Lol. Age will do that to you. When I was 20, I was like fukk this shyt it isn't anything. :myman: Now in my 30's I notice I am :damn:. You would think as you get older you mature and handle those situations...but reality is I just don't want to deal with that bullshyt and being uncomfortable. :skip:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I've thought Spence was better since like 2014....it's only a matter of time before we catch up with Keith & he's looking at us in the opposite corner:demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I've thought Spence was better since like 2014....it's only a matter of time before we catch up with Keith & he's looking at us in the opposite corner:demonic:
Keith will either move up; or direct Spence to face this one and that one, like he has been doing the last 2 years now....:scust:

Cant stand no bytch ass champs:francis:

Glad Thurman cant play the lil nikka card with spence,while having Porter and swift both on his ass waiting in the wings; his time is coming:mjgrin:

Daps
You cant have Spence ranked higher than Thurman right now.. yeah he beat Kell Brook (who I think beats Thurman) but Thurman did beat two top ww's back to back.. Swift stans talkin about b b but Thurman ran during the fight.. nah bro he took rounds 9-12 off because he knew that he was winning comfortably theres a difference.

b b but Kell Brook beat Porter better... doesn't matter tbh what matters is that he got the job done.. Brooks win looks 'better' because Brook is stronger than Porter so at times he was throwing him around

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You cant have Spence ranked higher than Thurman right now.. yeah he beat Kell Brook (who I think beats Thurman) but Thurman did beat two top ww's back to back.. Swift stans talkin about b b but Thurman ran during the fight.. nah bro he took rounds 9-12 off because he knew that he was winning comfortably theres a difference.

b b but Kell Brook beat Porter better... doesn't matter tbh what matters is that he got the job done.. Brooks win looks 'better' because Brook is stronger than Porter so at times he was throwing him around
2 approaches...

whether you go by best win or consistency

Spence has the better best win cause he beat Brook
Thurman has the better consistency cause he beats top 5-10 names for a longer time than Spence

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't even care bout being with a celebrity ... but :flabbynsick: Trina :martin:

Ol ''ey stupid, you realize you just kissed every nikka at this party?"

on the real id see what trina is about too..but on the down low..not taking no pics or shyt like that...young nikka getting sprung off the cougar....shyt happens breh..i know it happened to me :heh:

but nah tank needs to get his shyt together