Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I'm guessing there's emotional and mental issues going on with Broner and probably self medicating with drugs, alcohol or both?. Seem like shyt going out of control for him when it shouldn't. I've personally seen guys crumble like this so i hate to see that scenario playing out once again :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whoop Rios ass in front of Mikey

Whoop Mikeys Ass in Front Of Costco Keith

Whoop Keiths ass in front of Millions AND Millions

#swiftset stay on top like toupee :Smugswift:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Send one up for the champ

I can understand the difficulty getting every single person to evacuate. Sometimes people don't have the means, sometimes they are stubborn, and sometimes it is just impossible to get every last person...but if you are someone like him and have the means, just GTFO. Why take the risk? Go fly to NY and stay in a hotel and chill.

Made me wonder too, I love our new Coach Taggart at Oregon, but they said he was worrying about his fam back in Florida. I don't know the scoop, maybe they aren't in harms way. But it made me think, if you have any worries at all, just fly the fam out for a week or two and be 100% sure.

:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can understand the difficulty getting every single person to evacuate. Sometimes people don't have the means, sometimes they are stubborn, and sometimes it is just impossible to get every last person...but if you are someone like him and have the means, just GTFO. Why take the risk? Go fly to NY and stay in a hotel and chill.

Made me wonder too, I love our new Coach Taggart at Oregon, but they said he was worrying about his fam back in Florida. I don't know the scoop, maybe they aren't in harms way. But it made me think, if you have any worries at all, just fly the fam out for a week or two and be 100% sure.

:yeshrug:

Only the cats in the keys or east of US1 (closer to the beach) really needed to evacuate. Everybody else could have just held they own nuts and weather that shyt like a G, but with that said you still needed to be prepared with Gas, water, food, etc.... since shyt was still gonna get fukked up. Lots of trees are down everywhere and the streets are covered with debris.

Some people still don't have power tho.

If you got the money, it's prolly better to just get hurricane proof windows and generators, that's more feasible than leaving the city/state.

Daps
@Newzz will lay low for a while then come alive like a moth in the summertime (*Rick Ross grunt : UGH! * ) as soon as Floyd says something that will get him that plat plat featured coliseum thread

TMT we so loyal Floyd probably made that call to Ben and told him not to post this shyt on Fighthype :ufdup:

Floyd 'Big Bro' Mayweather :blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz will lay low for a while then come alive like a moth in the summertime (*Rick Ross grunt : UGH! * ) as soon as Floyd says something that will get him that plat plat featured coliseum thread

TMT we so loyal Floyd probably made that call to Ben and told him not to post this shyt on Fighthype :ufdup:

Floyd 'Big Bro' Mayweather :blessed:

I can get a Floyd platinum thread anytime I want in The Coliseum.....that speaks to how easy it is to rile his fans up:wow:

He retired, again, now though....so we on good terms:manny:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
JDJ shytting on Kovalev.....rumors was true...:mjlol:

John David Jackson details split, lambasts Sergey Kovalev
Jackson claims that he is no longer Kovalev’s trainer.
by Patrick L. Stumberg Sep 8, 2017, 6:36pm EDT TWEET
Andre Ward and his camp insisted there there was friction in Sergey Kovalev’s corner prior to their rematch. Turns out they were right.

John David Jackson, Kovalev’s (presumed former) trainer, sat down with boxing podcast ATG Radio recently and was, well, less than generous towards his most famous pupil. World Boxing Newstranscribed some of the choice bits, which include:

I knew that we could have won the rematch but Sergey started making money, getting big headed and he didn’t want to train hard anymore. Every camp was worse and worse.

I was doing some body work on Sergey, I made him fold up. I’m 54 years old and he couldn't take it. I told Don, if Ward can get inside, withstand his early shots then he (Sergey) is in trouble and that is what happened, he proved me right.

Sergey likes to talk trash. He said a couple of things. He's blaming me for the loss but let me tell you this, you can’t blame me for your loss when you quit. He quit!

He makes Russian people look bad, all the Russians that I’ve trained, they are wonderful people man. They would give you the shirt of their back. This guy (Kovalev), is a complete dikk. He wants everything for himself.

It will definitely be worth watching whether Kovalev is as damaged as Jackson says when he eventually makes his return. There were rumblings about him possibly facing Sullivan Barrera, who is for sure not somebody to fight in anything below peak condition.

Last edited: