Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who this nikka:heh:

I bring out the bytch in you:demonic:

The world sees:stopitslime:

:mjlol:

you're a NY cat right..even though your dozens game is weak..i might be in NY to catch this tripleheader at barclays or the WBSS fight in Newark which is nearby next month...you're more than welcome to come see what I'm all about if you get your life up :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rey Vargas vs Ronny Rios was pretty good too. Soros vs castano on rewatch was pretty decent too. Usyk vs Hunter was dope then it became a beatdown that the ref probably should've stopped
should've been stopped is an understatement lol..ref wanted to see some nikkas deceased that night

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
should've been stopped is an understatement lol..ref wanted to see some nikkas deceased that night
When you hit the guy flush 30/40 times and the ref doesn't stop it
201309250828305253190-p5.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjlol:

you're a NY cat right..even though your dozens game is weak..i might be in NY to catch this tripleheader at barclays or the WBSS fight in Newark which is nearby next month...you're more than welcome to come see what all im about if you get your life up :pachaha:

images

I'd have you sniveling and crying like u Oliver McCall at the Barclay's, once u feel these hands, u ain't built for this fat boy...:stopitslime:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Fakkit has Cotto and Margarito problems, C class fighter, no defense fighter, chinny fighter....Sergio wasnt that good; cant even recall how many times his ass touch the canvas in his last 10 matches, as it was close to ten:scust:

Elite my ass......Ducked Pirog, Ducked GGG, no Jacobs.....Gets retired by a B class fighter whos power didnt carry above 140
Horn just beat Manny fukking Pacquiao, JMM took 3 times and had to cheat, Bradley another future HOF was doing backflips on Manny a year before.....Yall are sleeping on Horns skillset, toughness, and chino esqe dirty streak....He'll beat Manny again as Manny always struggled with nikkas who get dirty......If Manny is shot, it's Horn who shot him....He was tapping and hurting nikkas like Mayweather, Bradley and Vargas in his fights beforehand; yet Horn ate his best......Manny dont got the heart to deal with a nikka like Horn no more

Horn gonna be in the mix of things for a while.....

Dude you don't really believe that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dude you don't really believe that
He stood tall to everything Manny had to throw, even sat in the eye of the storm circling to Manny left almost daring Manny to KO him that rough round...Yet idiots who don't shyt about boxing slight his toughness and skillset because its fukking Manny he bested....

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He stood tall to everything Manny had to throw, even sat in the eye of the storm circling to Manny left almost daring Manny to KO him that rough round...Yet idiots who don't shyt about boxing slight his toughness and skillset because its fukking Manny he bested....
Manny had the chance to finish him in the 9th he laid off. I thought the fight was a draw but it was sloppy and both looked like C level fighters that would have Porter problems.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny had the chance to finish him in the 9th he laid off. I thought the fight was a draw but it was sloppy and both looked like C level fighters that would have Porter problems.
He didn't lay off he was tired and horn still was trying to land his own kill shot...I guess Manny lost those rounds after purposely

Exactly what I mean because its Manny shyt, y'all don't give credit