Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Completely unrelated to the fukkery in this thread :lolbron: but would y'all rather:
1. Shoot the 5 and play that bodyshot game with GGG/Spence?
2. Do boxing drills while Teddy Atlas screams "you're a fireman" in your ear the entire time :pachaha:

Playing the body shot game with EITHER GGG or Spence for me would go like this for me
"Bodyshot game? :picard:
*Takes first punch:dwillhuh::gucci::mjcry::mjcry::merchant::bryan::deadmanny:

So I'll pick choice number 2 for 100, Alex

Daps
Both are as bad as each other on side you gotta play the bodyshot game listening to some Walker Texas Ranger nikka

or play with *GGG Voice* I come for a bodyshot match for the fans THIS IS BOXING :duck:

or Teddy Atlas on the other side

:scust:

Daps
Anthony Joshua: ‘I’ll smash up those UFC fighters, you can’t talk to me like that’

“But I’ll still smash up those UFC fighters if I wanted. You can’t talk to me like that. :ufdup:

“I’ll give them a slap :heh:

“I’m a fighter, you don’t just call people out recklessly, :ufdup:

“I”m not a UFC fighter – I can’t put you in a submission :manny: – but I know how to throw my legs :ufdup:, I know how to use my elbows and I know how to punch people :ufdup:.

“That’s my only disadvantage, the submissions :hubie:.

“But I’ll throw it down, for sure. :birdman:

This nikka stiff as hell he aint throwing no legs but other than that TALK THAT shyt OLUWAFEMI

Naija gang dont get too cocky though yall aint got shyt on us #243 :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Playing the body shot game with EITHER GGG or Spence for me would go like this for me
"Bodyshot game? :picard:
*Takes first punch:dwillhuh::gucci::mjcry::mjcry::merchant::bryan::deadmanny:

So I'll pick choice number 2 for 100, Alex
Both are as bad as each other on side you gotta play the bodyshot game listening to some Walker Texas Ranger nikka

or play with *GGG Voice* I come for a bodyshot match for the fans THIS IS BOXING :duck:

or Teddy Atlas on the other side

:scust:
Nah I'm taking number 1. I don't know how Tim Bradley took that shyt in that corner. I'm here watching this shyt like " ham it up a little why don't you :gucci:"
Imagine being the one trapped in that corner and he gets that twitch in his eyes and he grabs you by your head locking eyes with you before he goes for that oscar bait speech :damn:
"Listen your concentration is weaving a little bit.........pick it up..........PICK IT UP" you're in the corner like
LNZlmL0.png

"WE ARE FIREMEN. THE HEAT DOESN'T BOTHER US. WE LIVE IN THE HEAT"
LNZlmL0.png

WE'RE AT HOME, WE'RE WHERE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE"
LNZlmL0.png

Nah I'm taking GGG and Texas walker bolo shots before I go through that
Animated GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

GvDgGl4lbBIc0