Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to listen to the JDJ interview myself just to hear the disgust in his voice, lol @ him clowning Kovalev for putting Ks on everything. I wonder who is gonna want to deal with dude after basically hearing the same shyt from Abel and JDJ about his attitude.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Had to listen to the JDJ interview myself just to hear the disgust in his voice, lol @ him clowning Kovalev for putting Ks on everything. I wonder who is gonna want to deal with dude after basically hearing the same shyt from Abel and JDJ about his attitude.

Both are top trainers too. That ain't a good look. After fallouts with em of this nature its quite clear who the problem lies with :hubie:

morris

Superstar
Daps

what-Alison-Brie-.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Mr. Leonidas coming through with a haters classic on SOG.....he really is getting the new Floyd standards.

"He'd beat Beterbiev but he'd never step in the ring with him" repeat statement from kkkovalev era
"Yea he'll move up to CW or HW, but he's gonna take easy fights there, and not the best" no need to explain why this is 100% hate

:camby: c'mon breh you better than this