Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Well, when you say nobodies, they are in the sense that American fight fans aren't too familiar with them. Huck is most well known of the bunch, and HBO is on the Usyk team. But after the tourney is completed, they'll all be more well known not just in America but the world at large, especially the winner obviously.

I cannot wait for this CW tourney to begin...ive asked for this for years man and the boxing gods finally listened :blessed:

There are going to be some serious spectacular fades that are going to be handed out :wow:..boxing world will take notice for sure

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I cannot wait for this CW tourney to begin...ive asked for this for years man and the boxing gods finally listened :blessed:

There are going to be some serious spectacular fades that are going to be handed out :wow:..boxing world will take notice for sure
This shyt finna be some Mortal Kombat ladder tournament shyt :wow:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

I agree. It should gain steam as it progresses since I'm fairly certain most of the fights will end in TKOs/KOs

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Bruh did you see his last fight? Parker was getting clowned by his bum sparring partner who somehow got ranked by the wbo...he just didn't put anything worth a damn offensively to take parkers belt. .I was :gucci:..parker is going to have to fade someone serious starting with hughie fury in a couple of weeks..fury is terrible but right now I think he can beat parker..thats how down I am about parker lol

He clearly didn't get up for that guy. He'll get up for Fury or any of the champs. Having said that, he is obviously the weakest champ in the division. But Bellew worse bruh.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:youngsabo:
He knew he fukked up

LMFAO @ heavyweight. Why is he putting hands on rick ross
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
kid chocolate coming back :gladbron:..........:camby:

in this month where we have CWs getting ready to punch each other in the face to prove among them who is right on the road to unification, 115 cats getting ready to show out, and GGG about KO Canelo for delaying the inevitable and overall bullshytting..i cant get give 2 shyts about a cat who gave up his belt for no reason other than to avoid his mandatory and then going back to try to win once someone beat his mandatory..or how about almost 2 years off for also no reason :gucci: