Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You just told me there!!!
You are right man.
But he would have guaranteed have had a war with b level heavies..grants, tua, ibeabuchi, maskaev, Rahman, Sanders..then your spoilers like hunter, harris, and Byrd

He would have rolled over the c levels like fukking Jimmy thunder or Marion Wilson lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
But he would have guaranteed have had a war with b level heavies..grants, tua, ibeabuchi, maskaev, Rahman, Sanders..then your spoilers like hunter, harris, and Byrd

He would have rolled over the c levels like fukking Jimmy thunder or Marion Wilson lol
Then get bamboozled by Don King.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Then get bamboozled by Don King.
:bryan: only in america

989052487588e75ce4f5e4548df1e456--wacky-hair-august-birthday.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I swear man, the ring is immune to most things coli as far as bullshyt, but the homophobia and transphobia still runs through here. I don't know, all our experiences in how we are raised/think are different. I just don't think the whole straight guys being disgusted by the LGBT thing is as big a deal as people make it out to be. fukk no one is making you live that lifestyle, I don't live that lifestyle and I have zero problem letting people who do be whoever they want to be. People need to get over that shyt. Let other people live their lives.
#facts

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
some white boxing fans are so sensitive if you dont include their great white hype Lomachenko you're an automatic 'racist' :Cameras:

Look at this new era :francis: you beat Postol and Indongo and that makes you one of the best in boxing today :francis: 29 going on 30 and those are your signature wins :SOGWard: BUT she did say this P4P is based on skill

But fukk these P4P lists just based on skill (aka who looks better in youtube highlights) , if we're talking skill and resumes then that P4P list is a very short list with only one name Andre S.O.G Ward :P4PKing:

She shouldn't give these bytch made fools attention that's their game but it always makes me lol when they say shyt like this.
These mofos wouldn't know what racism is if they were rooting for a racist commie russian against their homegrown american gold medali.....oh wait:ohhh:
Skill p4p goes to S.O.G
9538d72e6611761058331759ecab128f.png

Resume or whatever criteria goes to S.O.G

Its nice having youtube highlight reels but can you do against other people on the p4p list or who are a murderers' row? Its a whole 'nother level

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I've searched but no video turns up. It seems this fight has been lost in history.

In a wildly entertaining bout Samuel “The Nigerian Nightmare” Peter (33-3, 26 KOs) scored a fourth round TKO over 363lb Gabe “Big G” Brown (18-13-4, 12 KOs) at 2:58. Although Peter dominated the action, Brown’s antics won the night as he taunted the former world champion repeatedly. After eating a hard punch, Brown proceeded to stick out his chin and absorb four clean shots only to call for more. After being knocked down in the fourth round, Brown unloaded the classic bolo punch on Peter bringing the crowd to a frenzy. Peter pounced on Brown shortly after and referee Randy Jarvis waved off the contest. Upon leaving the ring Peter returned to the locker room and “Big G” was mobbed at ringside for fan pictures.

Brown.Gabe.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Mikey Garcia Calling For Miguel Cotto Fight Explained

By Radio Rahim

A few days ago, more than a handful of eyebrows were raised when Mikey Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) took to social media and called for a fight with Miguel Cotto (41-5, 33 KOs).

Garcia, who holds the WBC lightweight title, moved up to 140-pounds in July to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Adrien Broner, who fought as high as 147-pounds.

Cotto came back to the ring last month after a lengthy layoff, to win the vacant WBO junior middleweight title with a unanimous decision over Yoshihiro Kamegai.

mikey-garcia-cotto.jpg

Cotto is planning to retire at the end of the year, with his final career fight taking place in the month of December.

At the moment the two boxers are two divisions and 14-pounds apart in the best case scenario.

In the last few years, several bouts have taken place where one boxer moved up by more than a handful of pounds - like last year's clash when Kell Brook jumped up by 13-pounds from the welterweight division to challenge Gennady Golovkin at middleweight.

Robert Garcia, the trainer and older brother of Mikey, spoke to BoxingScene.com and explained exactly why his younger brother is interested in fighting Cotto.

"I'll tell you the story. I'm at the gym and Mikey's at the gym with me. I think that's the day that Mikey was sparring with [Jose] Aldo, and I get a text message from a good friend, Rudy Hernandez, who says 'go after Cotto with Mikey.' I responded 'are you f***ing crazy or what?,'" Robert Garcia detailed to BoxingScene.com.

"And he responded 'look Robert, I'm the first one who told you not to fight Mikey above 140, keep him at 140 or 135 - because that's where Mikey belongs. But for a fight against Cotto, Mikey will make a big statement, move up two or three divisions.' And he said 'I think Mikey beats Cotto.'

"He said that he was in the opposite corner of Cotto, and he said that the way he sees it - Mikey is talented enough to beat Cotto. And told him 'you're crazy.' He said 'Robert, I would be the last person to tell you to move Mikey up that much in weight, but for this fight you should. You should do that fight.'

"He tells me to remember when Roy Jones moved up to fight John Ruiz and he said that he sees it the same way. He didn't go up to heavyweight to beat the best one out there, he moved up to heavyweight to beat John Ruiz. He said 'this is the only reason that you move up Mikey, to fight Cotto, and then you bring him back down.'

"So Mikey is there with me and he's reading all of these texts messages, and he gets on his phone [and starts tweeting] 'I'll fight Cotto.' So I said 'Mikey, are you serious' and he says 'f*** it, I'll do it.' That brought a lot of attention with the fans also with the promoters. I've already met with promoters about that fight. Mikey is going to take fight [if offered]. I'm not going to take that fight, but Mikey will."

Mikey and Robert are high if they think this seriously

Cotto would fukk him up
size difference is too big plus Cotto is a guy who despite being past prime still remained sharp and dangerous. Cotto is probably still like a p4p top 25-30 fighter by skills alone, add that to the size difference...