Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
- Not sure what happens with the WBSS. No US TV deal and who knows if they can get one on such short notice. They want to sell the whole series as a TV deal and not let someone cherry pick the fights they want.

they need to get on the ball..i want to see some fades being handed out on HD television

- Spence wanted to fight in Septemeber in his hometown. Due to boxing business, TV networks, etc. he will be fighting later in the year.

stupid..he should fight somewhere else then

- Zero chance Matthysse will get a chance to fight Horn anytime soon.
bullshyt..that man is next in line..they know lucas will bust him up

- Showtime's goal is to have the 154 lb. fighters continue to fight each other and eventually unify the division.
finally..winky was the last to do this

- Rates the GGG vs. Canelo undercard a C+. They aren't mismatches, but just fights he doesn't find that interesting.
couldnt agree more

- Margarito fighting is sad.
verymuch so..esp since he was saved from being ko'ed by jones

- Tyson's best win? Ruddock.
:ehh: agree

- Thoughts on Mike McCallum? He was great. Hall of Famer, multiple titles, awesome body puncher, but never had a chance to face guys like Leonard or Hearns. He posed to much risk, not enough reward. Emanuel Steward managed him and Hearns and kept them apart.
the bodysnatcher is so underrated its not even funny

- Martirosyan is sitting on the sidelines as he stupidly signed with Don King.
vanes cant get out of his own way

- With TR's new deal with ESPN, believes that more PBC fighters will be switching to TR. Beterbiev is just the first.
interesting

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This dude is one of our national treasures, Mandela used to box too......

From his autobiography....

“Boxing is egalitarian. In the ring, rank, age, color, and wealth are irrelevant . . . I never did any real fighting after I entered politics. My main interest was in training; I found the rigorous exercise to be an excellent outlet for tension and stress. After a strenuous workout, I felt both mentally and physically lighter. It was a way of losing myself in something that was not the struggle. After an evening’s workout I would wake up the next morning feeling strong and refreshed, ready to take up the fight again.”

“Although I had boxed a bit at Fort Hare, it was not until I had lived in Johannesburg that I took up the sport in earnest. I was never an outstanding boxer. I was in the heavyweight division, and I had neither enough power to compensate for my lack of speed nor enough speed to make up for my lack of power.”

4cc07f893e.jpg

Muhammad%20Ali.png
You from SA bruh?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Manny ducking period..... He lost Clean

A real man and champ would be more concerned abut erasing the horn taint on him....Manny needs a pr team since Arum and @Black_Jesus dont go hard for the boy no more, a guy who obviously dont have a brain
Man shut yo ass up hoe.. Manny can do whatever he wants at the end of his career coming off a loss..

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man shut yo ass up hoe.. Manny can do whatever he wants at the end of his career coming off a loss..
That boy shook, fukk is Manny gonna do and how he look

Only reason he fought horn, is because he ain't want to face a live body...u get beat n bloodied to a pulp by a cherry, Mann up(bodie from the wire voice) and avenge that l if he thought it was a fight he easily won...He wants horn then don't want him, don't want to fight tc or the other ww, jugganarts, I might want to face horn later in phillipians, rather than Australia, nah your boy Manny just being a complete bytch out here...Fukk him:pacspit:

If I was horn I'd say fukk Manny...And force that bytch to retire or fight a name...

• Dap
Reactions: IVS