Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Someone already answered. Floyd is straight up robbing those dudes.

Probably Cinco DE Mayo or as close to Canelo next fight.

He's trying to kill Canelo flames for real now.

Canelo GGG just lost a Lotta money lol. Canelo should tell Oscar to stop dissing Floyd. That's the only way to stop this.

I'll update if the fight is discussed more now.
Floyd whole career has been one big troll
13714555_1384853668196433_822322564_n.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:dead: Bruh the fukkery ..... #ShowTheWholeFootage

Cacs tryna insinuate that Paulie gave Flyod the look ahead on Connor on some covert shyt :dead:
Bruh this whole week has been a salt mine :mjlol:
Not even Rousey had this much :cape: after her loss. (Hell she had sherd@g psychos wishing her dead :whoa:)
Mcgregory fans in shambles while he's rolling in cash and made more money than he in dozens of fights getting his head bashed in MMA. Makes sense because they wanted the ref not to intervene when this shyt went from a mismatch fight to an industrial video on how to turn horse remains into gelatin . :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ: haha I can actually see that. Wonder what would be the excuse by the media if he fought GGG and beat him

"GGG was drained" would be the excuse, even though GGG himself said he wants to face Floyd and would come down to 154 and make the weight.

IMO, you cant use weight as an excuse after you agree to fight someone at a certain weight limit:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
"GGG was drained" would be the excuse, even though GGG himself said he wants to face Floyd and would come down to 154 and make the weight.

IMO, you cant use weight as an excuse after you agree to fight someone at a certain weight limit:manny:
how do you see that fight in 154?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Marvelous" Marcos Maidana:wow:

Dark shades, shirt matching the slippers, cigar, expensive watch, legs folded with a bottle of the finest wine Argentina has to offer within arm reach, and the flute glass filled to the correct spot.....half full, half empty:banderas:

I bet he swirled the glass around before taking a sip:wow:

DIjLvVaW0AQMJmu.jpg

That Floyd stimulus:ohlawd: