Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
True. But by all accounts he was very crude and one dimensional as a fighter back then. He's come a long way from those days and is a much better fighter now (especially his footwork)
Yeah I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he could pull off a win vs spence even though I favor spence.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
*Mayweather voice* You know like I said before when you mention Floyd Money Mayweather you're talkin about the biggest name in Boxing and MMA but um Conor McGregor hes a tough competitor

This coming from Dana :patrice:

I wait on Kevin Iole:mjpls:

It was a very calculated move lol. My dude they were still punting and he says whatever is reported is a lesser number to avoid...

He said the fight sold so much that they're talking about a run back or Floyd vs GGG if he beats Canelo lol.

He said that's why they stopped me from going in the ring early when it was crashing all over. Florida and California cacs went crazy. He said they easily made 600 mil easy on this fight and maybe more.

Of course he took a jab at me for telling him nobody would pay for that farce :dead:

Mt dude cheesing over his profits for Floyd Connor

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Nothing is off the table. GGG is old as shyt and very flat footed. Plus, he gonna be drained to 154 lol
Haha as Floyd said GGG is straight up and down, "no special effects." And yeah he's no spring chicken himself, and yeah I was going to ask you at what weight you thought.
I remember when Triple G kept saying he would come down to 154 for Floyd before, for that paycheck I know he still would lol and with his reputation, that fight would absolutely sell...if it happened what's the earliest you think it could happen?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Haha as Floyd said GGG is straight up and down, "no special effects." And yeah he's no spring chicken himself, and yeah I was going to ask you at what weight you thought.
I remember when Triple G kept saying he would come down to 154 for Floyd before, for that paycheck I know he still would lol and with his reputation, that fight would absolutely sell...if it happened what's the earliest you think it could happen?

Cinco De Mayweather:ehh:

floyd-mayweather-200.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Someone already answered. Floyd is straight up robbing those dudes.

Probably Cinco DE Mayo or as close to Canelo next fight.

He's trying to kill Canelo flames for real now.

Canelo GGG just lost a Lotta money lol. Canelo should tell Oscar to stop dissing Floyd. That's the only way to stop this.

I'll update if the fight is discussed more now.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Someone already answered. Floyd is straight up robbing those dudes.

Probably Cinco DE Mayo or as close to Canelo next fight.

He's trying to kill Canelo flames for real now.

Canelo GGG just lost a Lotta money lol. Canelo should tell Oscar to stop dissing Floyd. That's the only way to stop this.

I'll update if the fight is discussed more now.

Respect man. :salute:

And yeah I thought I was the only one seeing Floyd kill Canelo's momentum...you would think Oscar would just chill and let things go but nah lol

Daps
Respect man. :salute:

And yeah I thought I was the only one seeing Floyd kill Canelo's momentum...you would think Oscar would just chill and let things go but nah lol

*Mayweather voice* Well you know with Mayweather Promotions what we do is we make smart investments and we take our time to build these young fighters... you know we dont take coke or dress up in drag we dont do none of that.. but um Canelo hes one tough motherfukker

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
*Mayweather voice* Well you know with Mayweather Promotions what we do is we make smart investments and we take our time to build these young fighters... you know we dont take coke or dress up in drag we dont do none of that.. but um Canelo hes one tough motherfukker

:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol: I read that in Floyd's voice for real, even with the hesitations