Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spence v Peterson possibly coming per Dan Rafael

Welterweight world titleholder Errol Spence Jr. (22-0, 19 KOs), who impressively knocked out Kell Brook on the road in England to win the belt on May 27, likely will make his first defense in either December (at Nassau Coliseum on New York's Long Island, where he was born) or in January at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, a source with knowledge of the discussions told ESPN on Thursday. No opponent has been set but two names under discussion are former world titleholder and New Yorker Luis Collazo (37-7, 20 KOs), who scored a big win when he knocked out Sammy Vasquez in the sixth round in February, and secondary titlist Lamont Peterson (35-3-1, 17 KOs), who outpointed David Avanesyan to win a second-tier title in February.

I think Collazo is injured so that leaves the DMV's own Lamont Peterson :blessed: Spence about to get that work

:sadcam: You can do it Lamont!!

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Peter Quillin fighting 9/8
Switched to Virgil Hunter

Fight is 8 days away and no opponent named yet :mindblown:

shyt would be hilarious if they started making fights where they didn't tell the fighters their opponents until the day before the fight:mjlol:.......they could have a little wheel they turn on some wheel of fortune shyt. have all the top guys on it. imagine it's your turn to spin the wheel then the arrow squeaks by carlos molina and lands on errol spence:mjcry:

image.jpg

when I hit the lotto and buy boxing im'a make this shyt happen:banderas:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt would be hilarious if they started making fights where they didn't tell the fighters their opponents until the day before the fight:mjlol:.......they could have a little wheel they turn on some wheel of fortune shyt. have all the top guys on it. imagine it's your turn to spin the wheel then the arrow squeaks by carlos molina and lands on errol spence:mjcry:

image.jpg

Surprised I haven't seen this shyt in WWE yet .. Good idea:leon:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

image.jpg

IDK if it's because i've been drinking but i'm dying at this :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Spence v Peterson possibly coming per Dan Rafael

I think Collazo is injured so that leaves the DMV's own Lamont Peterson :blessed: Spence about to get that work

:sadcam: You can do it Lamont!!

I think Spence is all wrong for Lamont since he fights Lamont's kind of fight better and is naturally bigger. In addition, he's quicker, hits harder, and is stronger. He'd have most of the advantages Peterson could fight on the backfoot, but that's not when he's most effective. Take the **** fight or end of Swift fight approach and he could possibly spring the upset if he get inside of Spence's punches and go to work.

Either way I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. Would be pretty entertaining imo.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I think Spence is all wrong for Lamont since he fights Lamont's kind of fight better and is naturally bigger. In addition, he's quicker, hits harder, and is stronger. He'd have most of the advantages Peterson could fight on the backfoot, but that's not when he's most effective. Take the **** fight or end of Swift fight approach and he could possibly spring the upset if he get inside of Spence's punches and go to work.

Either way I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. Would be pretty entertaining imo.
Good fight for Spence to continue to take steps up against better competition. Spence by KO though. :demonic: