Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps

Caption this :mjlol:

"They" :mjpls: try so hard to not put Ward as #1 P4P

Its like they're trying really hard to forget what Ward did to Kovalev. We're talking about a guy who coming off of inactivity issues jumps from 168 and only has like 2 fights at 175 before he was thrown against the big bad KKKlansman. This guy was hyped to the moon as a killer, a man to avoid hell he was seen as even worse than GGG. We gotta talk about this because I dont think people realise what Ward reduced Kovalev to.. he went from most feared to barely mentioned at all.. in less than a year Ward physically and mentally broke him down. nikka had Floyd telling him 'Yo man they're trying to set you up to take that L :whoa: ' , Ward said 'chill out man I've got this :ufdup: '

This mans actions had Floyd jump on fighthype (aka Floydhype), publicly apologizing to him and Virgil :mjlol:

A legendary figure. Him and J Prince deserve to be in Boxing hall of fame :mjgrin: :wow:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Its like they're trying really hard to forget what Ward did to Kovalev. We're talking about a guy who coming off of inactivity issues jumps from 168 and only has like 2 fights at 175 before he was thrown against the big bad KKKlansman. This guy was hyped to the moon as a killer, a man to avoid hell he was seen as even worse than GGG. We gotta talk about this because I dont think people realise what Ward reduced Kovalev to.. he went from most feared to barely mentioned at all.. in less than a year Ward physically and mentally broke him down. nikka had Floyd telling him 'Yo man they're trying to set you up to take that L :whoa: ' , Ward said 'chill out man I've got this :ufdup: '

This mans actions had Floyd jump on fighthype (aka Floydhype), publicly apologizing to him and Virgil :mjlol:

A legendary figure. Him and J Prince deserve to be in Boxing hall of fame :mjgrin: :wow:

Listening to Teddy trying to act as if he knew more about fight experience than Ward (during the Shakur fight) had me :hhh:
Going back and forth with the #1 p4p
Several times last night I was talking to my tv telling teddy to stfu

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Gospel spoken truth!