Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I do have a question. Is this just an example of how good Floyd really is? A 36 year old man, taking on a 29 year old interim champion, in the prime of his career, and it's considered trolling? Serious question here.

Yes.

I mean think about it, the guy who just :deadmanny: in 6 rounds is not even considered for a rematch cause most people think it would be a repeat of the first bout or worse.

Mayweather is and always has been on a different level.

With that said, anything can happen in the professional sport of boxing (more often than not because of shady & corrupt judging) and any man can be beat. I seriously don't see it happening, same with Andre Ward.

They both would have to step WAAAY outta their weight classes to face a legit threat, and that's due to pure physical difference moreso than skill.

SuikodenII

Daps
Good. If I never see Vazquez again I would never be so happy

Or like we wanted to see that shyt anyway

They better reward him for fukkin Robbing him in that Ademak fight

Who should he fight then?

Aint that the truth...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt it was by me, #2 and #3 lightweights in the world fighting to see who deserves a shot at #1 Broner.
:ooh: :gladbron: good shyt...

you might be the only boxing cat i know of that actually wants to see vasquez fight..seeing that nikka 2 times on my TV last year stink out the joint was enough for me...burns is a light hitter so its not he would have a good chance to KO vasquez...broner-vasquez is literally the only vasquez fight i would anticipate due to broner having the power to possibly beat him down

SuikodenII

Daps
you might be the only boxing cat i know of that actually wants to see vasquez fight..seeing that nikka 2 times on my TV last year stink out the joint was enough for me...burns is a light hitter so its not he would have a good chance to KO vasquez...broner-vasquez is literally the only vasquez fight i would anticipate due to broner having the power to possibly beat him down

I hear you, I'm always down to see two top contenders in the top 3 face each other cause we just......don't see it much anymore.

honestly Vazquez may be boring, but he wins and does what he does, it's the other guy that pisses me off. That's why I was ALL up in that Quintero fight cause he came to win not just watch Vazquez move around the ring and 1-2-3 him to death

I guess I just respect the fact that not everybody can be a power puncher nor box that style, I just really really appreciate this sport b. I love this sport. I love the hustle, B. If I stop watching boxing, will the people still love me, man?

0.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hear you, I'm always down to see two top contenders in the top 3 face each other cause we just......don't see it much anymore.

honestly Vazquez may be boring, but he wins and does what he does, it's the other guy that pisses me off. That's why I was ALL up in that Quintero fight cause he came to win not just watch Vazquez move around the ring and 1-2-3 him to death

I guess I just respect the fact that not everybody can be a power puncher nor box that style, I just really really appreciate this sport b. I love this sport. I love the hustle, B. If I stop watching boxing, will the people still love me, man?

0.jpg

that quintero fight i thought he did enough to win that shyt...i remember even being more angry over that..gesta was just :snoop:.but i hear you..im a fan of someone like carlos molina who doesn't have that power either but i'm a fan of spoilers who can fight textbook

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yes.

I mean think about it, the guy who just :deadmanny: in 6 rounds is not even considered for a rematch cause most people think it would be a repeat of the first bout or worse.

Mayweather is and always has been on a different level.

With that said, anything can happen in the professional sport of boxing (more often than not because of shady & corrupt judging) and any man can be beat. I seriously don't see it happening, same with Andre Ward.

They both would have to step WAAAY outta their weight classes to face a legit threat, and that's due to pure physical difference moreso than skill.

I know, I just wanted him to admit it. Don't fault Floyd because he is amazing in the ring.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i don't remember this much boxing in ny in a while. i gotta go to at least one of these show, most likely the rigo-donaire card.

3/9 cloud-hopkins at barclays
4/13 donaire-rigo at radio city
4/20 cunnigham-fury at msg
4/27 zab-garcia at barclays

possibly berto-cotto at msg during the pr day parade weekend

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
I do have a question. Is this just an example of how good Floyd really is? A 36 year old man, taking on a 29 year old interim champion, in the prime of his career, and it's considered trolling? Serious question here.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Canelo Alvarez or bust. I know CA is fighting on the undercard against Trout or whatever but still....I can't believe PBF is fighting a dude who only has one fight at 147. That's BS. Guerrero spent a lot of fukking time at 135. G beating berto once and then getting that payday is bullshyt and it's losing me.

I am not paying 70 dollars for that bullshyt. It ain't happening b.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As far as I'm concerned, it's Canelo Alvarez or bust. I know CA is fighting on the undercard against Trout or whatever but still....I can't believe PBF is fighting a dude who only has one fight at 147. That's BS. Guerrero spent a lot of fukking time at 135. G beating berto once and then getting that payday is bullshyt and it's losing me.

I am not paying 70 dollars for that bullshyt. It ain't happening b.

Mayweather would be Guerreros 3rd fight at 147...he also beat Aydin who I believe was undefeated N the WBC mando

For erry person sayin Floyd should fight Ginger thers someone saying Canelo is green, all hype, hasnt fought a top 10 fighter etc

Im not a fan of the Guerrero fight but there is nobody Floyd can fight right now N if Money does in fact fight in September then its all good :manny:

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
Mayweather would be Guerreros 3rd fight at 147...he also beat Aydin who I believe was undefeated N the WBC mando

For erry person sayin Floyd should fight Ginger thers someone saying Canelo is green, all hype, hasnt fought a top 10 fighter etc

Im not a fan of the Guerrero fight but there is nobody Floyd can fight right now N if Money does in fact fight in September then its all good :manny:

Cool. I get you kid. I understand, but... I just don't give a fukk. If Floyd's gonna fight Gurerrero(Ring's 3 WW right?). It's cool. I just couldn't care less. This fight is fukked up, I ain't watching it, and that's that.