Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Nonito Doniare just posted this on his Facebook page :leon:

NEWS BREAK: I want you guys to hear it from me first. I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday bc Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing. Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is infront of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM. It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard. I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin immediately.

No Bueno

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:smh: @ possibly losing another fight over testing...

Obviously Donaire has inside info but all indications at the moment are that Rigo will sign the VADA testing agreement tomorrow...

I hope this shyt is settled tomorrow...

ElTerrible

Rookie
Daps
:snoop:

Supposedly Rigo is meeting wit his people to sign tomorrow

My question is what's wit Donaire quick run to the internet N say a fight wont happen:rudy:

Donaire was QUICK to call this fight off. I dont believe he really wants this fight but it was the only acceptable fight after ducking Mares. Check this article from his own site, states he wont make anyone take a test because hes not that kind of person but then today was using that as a way out. Glad Rigo's team cleared it up quick

Nonito Donaire: I'll Fight Guys Who Fail Drug Tests and Beat Them!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Broner couldnt handle Rees speed in the first two rounds....

Rees was a midget

Khan is much faster , heavier and has a longer reach plus he has more power..... If Khan used his brain he could easily outbox Broner and beat him on points....

problem is Khan doesnt use his brain.... and his chin is suspect

If I had to put money on it I would edge towards Broner....... but in no way is it a foregone conclusion
yall gotta be kidding with this khan broner shyt
one uppercut or focused hook from broner=game over for khan, by the 4th round when adrien has khans timing down and can land one of those 7 punch combos khan would be done

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
floyds really fighting fukkin Robert Guerrero
you gotta be kidding me
:childplease: at that