Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
https://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI

Even though Guerrero got the nod, Negotiations are taking place with Mayweather and Danny Garcia according to sources, I guess they dont have confidence in Canelo beating Trout:heh:

Anyway I'm looking forward tyo the CBS press conference with Floyd and Guerrero, they doing big things......

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
https://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI

Even though Guerrero got the nod, Negotiations are taking place with Mayweather and Danny Garcia according to sources, I guess they dont have confidence in Canelo beating Trout:heh:

Anyway I'm looking forward tyo the CBS press conference with Floyd and Guerrero, they doing big things......

Garcia would need another W besides Zab N preferably at 147

Im not surprised tho I been sayin it for a while that fight would sell especially wit all the shyt talking that would go down:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Garcia would need another W besides Zab N preferably at 147

Im not surprised tho I been sayin it for a while that fight would sell especially wit all the shyt talking that would go down:ohlawd:

Garcia has 2 easy titles he could win vs Paulie, and Senchenko, I knew when Danny pulled out a Floyd fight was imminent. Garcia doesn't need anymore W's though he's already a household name with a strong east coast following, if Khan steadily was in the Floyd fold even after L's why not Danny

:russ: at anyone who thought Danny was ducking Zab

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Somebody at hbo is getting fired. Already with their shytty fight cards and they lose Floyd.

Showtime been sitting on HBO for a min. Now with this shyt..... :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Somebody at hbo is getting fired. Already with their shytty fight cards and they lose Floyd.

Showtime been sitting on HBO for a min. Now with this shyt..... :wow:

Greenburg got fired when Manny went to showtime for simply one fight, how do you lose the sports biggest draw for about 3 years, those possibly being the last 3 years of his career

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Greenburg got fired when Manny went to showtime for simply one fight, how do you lose the sports biggest draw for about 3 years, those possibly being the last 3 years of his career

I don't know fam. shyt is mind boggling. Not just 1 fight. I the rest of his career. Showtime going to treat that nikka like a god.