Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Save Us Adrien Broner:blessed:

3747931_o.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

:salute: to Boxing's Old-man Excellence

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

SuikodenII

Daps
Joel Diaz Jr. Injured, Withdraws From ESPN FNF Bout - Boxing News
Junior featherweight prospect Joel Diaz Jr. (11-0, 10 KOs) was forced to pull out of his ESPN Friday Night Fights' co-feature bout against Tyler Asselstyne due to a wrist injury he suffered during training. The fight was to take place this Friday on a card being held at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

This would have been Diaz's 2013 debut, but instead he will have to allow time for his injury to heal and then get back to the business of fighting. Still, even with the delay Diaz understands it is something that occurs from time to time and he remains in surprisingly high spirits as he looks forward to his next time out.

"It just happened, I couldn't prevent it and it was just one of those things. I can tell you that if this injury wasn't so severe I would've tried to work through it, but after speaking with my team I've realized that it is always best to play it safe when it comes to things like this. I'll be back, this is a minor setback in the major push I'm looking to make in 2013," Diaz Jr.

Diaz's promoter Mario Yagobi of Boxing 360 Promotions was disappointed to hear the news, but understands that it's part of the game.

"It comes with the territory, Joel is a true warrior and if he's hurt that means it was unavoidable. I mean you can't keep track of the postponements caused by injuries because it's the hazard associated to such a physical sport. I know Joel and he's only comeback with an undeniable intensity, don't feel sorry for him, feel sorry for his next opponent," Yagobi said.

tumblr_m9go3kZgLn1r3yo1wo1_500.gif

SuikodenII

Daps
reaol talk what's his plans for this year..

i friggin hope the next one is against ricky burns..if he wins then what???

this guy is the only prospect (without a loss) im truly interested in ..

the 140 boys are still up there but fukkin politics is fukkin them up!!!

The winner of Vasquez/Burns...if that can't be secured he'll move up

There's also Gamboa :youngsabo:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The winner of Vasquez/Burns...if that can't be secured he'll move up

There's also Gamboa :youngsabo:

speaking of burns and vazquez, how equal is this match up? Is the fav burns (home fighter) ?

Broner taking on a British fighter who is like a shytty version of hatton..this will be like mayweather v hatton low budget version.

SuikodenII

Daps
speaking of burns and vazquez, how equal is this match up? Is the fav burns (home fighter) ?

Broner taking on a British fighter who is like a shytty version of hatton..this will be like mayweather v hatton low budget version.

Well, there's not gonna be any knockouts, that's for sure, both guys can go 12 rounds very comfortably and are evenly matched yet I think Vazquez has much better defense, even if it is mainly using his legs

Being in Burns' hometown could be a problem, just because. Looking into the future *puts on Psychic hat* I see a lot of jabs from both men and Burns flurries being hyped by the crowd that don't do much damage but look ok. I doubt Burns can hurt Vazquez. Burns the busier of the two, Vazquez the more accurate...either a draw or close decision

116-112/115-113 range for Vazquez is my pick.

Neither guy can beat Broner.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
who da fukk is pianeta????

lmao..let the klits retire so the HW shyt can divert from germany..

yes tua..who the fukk is pianeta?:wtb:...i took a look at dude's record on boxrec...he has decisions over oliver mccall and botha..both which are prolly dubious german decisions...yet has a draw with albert sosnowski:bryan::leostare:..and he's going to be fighting for the heavyweight titles....fukk outta here:childplease:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Heavyweight division don't even deserveD to be discussed. They could roll out the top 10 current heavyweights and I couldn't pick out one from the other including the Klitschkos. :bryan: