Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather/status/299026071406395392

The negotiations for my fight are almost done. The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It’d be a unification bout at welterweight.

This nikka Floyd is crazy if he thinks him vs Alexander cracks 1 million buys.

He would have to add Broner, Canelo and Mares fights on the same card for it to do a million.

:russ: :russ: at Alexander "getting hurt" before the Kell fight.

It's looking like Donaire vs Darchinyan 2 will be made instead of the Rigo fight.

:pacspit: at Donaire for ducking and :pacspit: at Arum for being Arum.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I read this shyt a few minutes ago and actually got mad. I'll pay for it becuz that's what I do. I buy ppv. But this is ridiculous.

I'm not paying for this fight.

I got myself a great stream of the Pacquiao fight for like 2 dollars off of here and it never shut down.....full HD, almost as if I had ordered the fight.

Floyd is my manz but I can't defend him anymore.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:shaq2:

Devon Alexander really breh?? Devon Alexander??

My only guess is Floyd really is fighting in Sept against Canelo so hes taking a easy fight for May....but still Devon Alexander??:mindblown:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Devon Alexander still has to get past Kell Brook......

Kell Brook&#8217;s promoter Eddie Hearn has responded via Twitter to claims that allegedly injured IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander may fight WBC champ Floyd Mayweather in a unification fight instead of fighting mandatory challenger Brook:

Number 1 we have a signed contract to fight Devon Alexander for the IBF Title. Number 2 If they want Alexander v Mayweather to be a unification they would have to ask for an exemption from the IBF which is very unlikely given we already have signed contracts AND any exemption would have to take place within 90 days of last bout. We questioned the injury and now we await news from Golden Boy which, given the news that they are looking to enter the UK promoting market should be interesting. We will fight tooth and nail for Kelvin Brook and thanks for your support. More news soon..

...stay tuned, more boxing #fukkery for '13 coming soon :snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what's going on with victor? I wouldn't mind him against the ghost or berto rematch..

He had to get a second Jaw reconstruction surgury he should be back within the next few months though, he has been seen training with Freddie Roach lately