Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If the rumor is true, I think both Alexander and Garcia faked injuries cause they got a call from Floyd. I believe the Alexander rumor is a pr move, so pactards could go and say he's scared of Guerrero

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm hearing loose whisper that Guerroro might of priced himself out of a Floyd fight, but don't fully beleive until I hear a credile source or site confirm it

The Floyd sweepstakes has subsequently ruined 3 good fights this year

Garcia vs Judah
Paulie Mag vs Mosley
Alexander vs Brook

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
i respect that and Devon has showed and proved on certain occasions, but its disappointing how this fight match up has come to this.
What has Robert done at 147 let alone 140?
I'm hearing loose whisper that Guerroro might of priced himself out of a Floyd fight, but don't fully beleive until I hear a credile source or site confirm it

The Floyd sweepstakes has subsequently ruined 3 good fights this year

Garcia vs Judah
Paulie Mag vs Mosley
Alexander vs Brook
Garcia beats Judah and that will be floyds opponent come Sept.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:deadfat: pat you nikkas are straight comedy this morning.

Any way what happen the the ghost I only want to fight the best?:rosstales:

whats comedy about that al?...ghost is a tough southie who can fight all 12 rounds vs a floyd who is slowing...crude as fukk though and can be soundly outboxed...and i mentioned before i still don't want to see that fight until guerrero beats a real player at 147...its a shame though, because of politics and other bullshyt, floyd has to make 140 lb cats come up to face him or dig at the bottom of the barrel of the top 10 at 147 in order to make fights there

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
whats comedy about that al?...ghost is a tough southie who can fight all 12 rounds vs a floyd who is slowing...crude as fukk though and can be soundly outboxed...and i mentioned before i still don't want to see that fight until guerrero beats a real player at 147...its a shame though, because of politics and other bullshyt, floyd has to make 140 lb cats come up to face him or dig at the bottom of the barrel of the top 10 at 147 in order to make fights there

I hear you homie. I rather him fight Lucas or Danny. All fights he would be favored in:ld:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I just watched a the Alexander vs Bradley fight.

:heh: Devon Alexander is a fukking clown

I thought y'all was giving him a hard time, but no.
He really did fukking quit :shaq2:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-poGMVoWH4"]HBO Boxing: Devon Alexander vs. Timothy Bradley Highlights (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You