Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:why: are so many matches being canceled. 2 of this months best fights re-scheduled and now the best fight is and ESPN FNF. :bryan:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:myman:

So glad he's doing this. I want to see him take on all the younger talent in the division anyway. Bring on Rios, Bradley, or any of the other up and comers. If and when he loses again, he can always go back and re-examine the 5th fight.

I think Bradley and Rios are ducking Marquez.

Bradley been complaining about not finding a high profile fight

Rios was supposed to fight Pacquiao next after the Marquez.

After the :deadmanny:

they both went to :whoa: status

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Bradley and Rios are ducking Marquez.

Bradley been complaining about not finding a high profile fight

Rios was supposed to fight Pacquiao next after the Marquez.

After the :deadmanny:

they both went to :whoa: status

:childplease:

JMM is the one ducking Bradley, taking that fight is a lose lose, so I dont blame him even if you win it'll be ugly and little money

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wlad Klit is fighting Fres Oqendo April 6th:pacspit:

You are joking, right? I thought Oquendo had retired after taking a L to old ass Oliver McCall a couple years ago.
This is just disgusting. They need to put the entire heavyweight division into storage and stop this nonsense.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:childplease:

JMM is the one ducking Bradley, taking that fight is a lose lose, so I dont blame him even if you win it'll be ugly and little money

I think Bradley/Mayweather is the better match up than Marquez/Mayweather if you were picking from the recent guys to beat Pacquiao just because Bradley hasn't already lost to Mayweather.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Bradley/Mayweather is the better match up than Marquez/Mayweather if you were picking from the recent guys to beat Pacquiao just because Bradley hasn't already lost to Mayweather.

Bradley aint shyt and brings nothing to the table just because Pac didn't pull the trigger and allowed him the squeak out a decision, doesn't warrant him shyt, when Manny was damn near landing 12 punch combo's on him when he wanted to punch, there is a reason Bradley is in boxing purgatory

I'm not interested in seeing Bradley he needs to fight all the people he ducked at 140 before anyone takes him seriously

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:rudy:
Bradley aint shyt and brings nothing to the table just because Pac didn't pull the trigger and allowed him the squeak out a decision, doesn't warrant him shyt, when Manny was damn near landing 12 punch combo's on him when he wanted to punch, there is a reason Bradley is in boxing purgatory

I'm not interested in seeing Bradley he needs to fight all the people he ducked at 140 before anyone takes him seriously

Floyd Bradley is way better then Floyd JMM.

Bradley didnt duck anybody at 140. He was 1 and devon Alexander was 2. fukk is you talking about:cam:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Bradley didnt duck anybody at 140. He was 1 and devon Alexander was 2. fukk is you talking about:cam:

And now we see Alexander is a bytch and he aint shyt

140 during his run had Ajose, Hatton, Madiana, Matthysse, Garcia, Morales, Judah, Ortiz Khan(who chased him out the division) and he fought none of them, thats all you ned to know about Bradley. What did Bradley do besides beat a bytch ass Alexander and win a fight Manny backed off and let Bradley win so he could justify a Mayweather duck:birdman:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Dude pretty much admitted he was scared of fighting khan :heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Got ran out of that division by Khan:snoop:

If Bradley was a smart man he'd move down and create some commotion, but we all know he won't do that because he'll get exposed by the Garcia, Rios, and Matthysse of the world

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And now we see Alexander is a bytch and he aint shyt

140 during his run had Ajose, Hatton, Madiana, Matthysse, Garcia, Morales, Judah, Ortiz Khan(who chased him out the division) and he fought none of them, thats all you ned to know about Bradley. What did Bradley do besides be a bytch ass Alexander and win a fight Manny backed off and let Bradley win so he could justify a Mayweather duck:birdman:
nikka do some research. None of them were big names at 140. Madiana pulled out a fight with bradley claiming a bullshyt ass back injury. Victor ortiz got his ass handed to him by bum ass Madiana.
Garcia didnt fight anybody. His first big fight was Kahn
EM? nikka are you serious
Zab? nikka gtfoh

Did you nikkas forget that he wanted to fight Kahn before he fought that bullshyt ass fight in the UK?

You nikkas dont got to like the way son fight but dont be making up shyt.