Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt happens. Fighters get injured. It's nothing new. That's like saying Danny is scared of zab.

Alexander ducked, the world seen the bytch in his eyes years ago, so we know ducking a fight he feels he's gonna lose is in his blood......... X-ray or it didnt happen, what the fukk is Golden Boy trying pull with they stunts lately:birdman:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yall too quick to say a nikkas ducking...:smh:

I highly doubt Alexander is bullshytting, yea he's a bit bytchmade but Kell Brook is hot trash...and no, no boxing head wants to see JMM/Floyd 2...Simply put its a terrible style matchup for JMM and will be a repeat of thier first fight...

Floyd needs to fight the ginger Mexican or that boy Trout...

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.

I highly doubt Alexander is bullshytting, yea he's a bit bytchmade but Kell Brook is hot trash...and no, no boxing head wants to see JMM/Floyd 2...Simply put its a terrible style matchup for JMM and will be a repeat of thier first fight...

Not so sure about that... JMM got that pop in his punches at 147 lbs now, he looked slow, sluggish and uncomfortable as fukk in '09. And Floyd aint as mobile anymore.. Both factors could make this a much more entertaining fight this time around (Floyd would still be hands down favorite to win, but that goes for any opponent). Its not a dream fight, but its one of the better options out there... I'd much rather see this fight happen than Guerrero. The fukk has Guerrero done to deserve a shot? Berto? :childplease:

Trout? :pachaha: :scusthov:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

X-rays or it didnt happen........This seems like's it's golden boy's doing since the WBC just just listed Khan as the number 2 WW in the divsion :mad: they are positioning Khan to get him a strap or 2 to justify a big money fight, possibly Brook in England then later Mayweather

No Trout or Canleo need to fight another legit JMW to justify a Floyd match, I seen plenty off their fights and is not sold on either, at least Canelo could bang, Trout is a guarantee'd ugly match and snoozer

SFW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That p*ssy Devon knows what's coming to him if/when he finally gets in with Brook.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
so whats the next big fight? rios alvarado 2?

Nate Campbell fights this friday against an undefeated Canadian on FNF........

Carl Frampton fighting this Saturday against Kiko Martinez on Sky........

2/16 HBO Adrien Broner/Gavin Rees and Johnathan Banks/Seth Mitchell II

2/22 ESPN2 FNF, Lamont Peterson/Kendall ****

2/23 David Price vs Tony Thompson in the UK

2/23 Showtime K-9 Bundrage vs Ishe "I-refuse-to-let-my-hands-go" Smith

2/23 Undefeated heavyweight Glazkov fighting on NBC Sports again

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Featherweight Luis Franco has pulled out of the fight with IBF featherweight champion Billy Dib on March 1. The bout was to be televised on ESPN2 for Dib’s title. Franco, a former Cuban Olympian, apparently decided he didn’t want to box anymore and retired at age 31. After losing his last fight, Franco was fortunate to be getting a world title shot. Word is Franco wasn’t happy with getting “ESPN money” for the fight despite the prospect of big paydays ahead if he held the title.

:dwillhuh: