Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:comeon: No-one is as bad as he was.

Still :umad: about him bashin up Lacy

Is that what it's come to? Accusing people of Jeff Lacy stans? :wtf:

Dude was a 168 Tye Fields, beating up on bums. His career since that loss says it all.

Warren not being able to get fights :russ::russ::russ: if Calzaghe were American he'd have lost in his 20th fight, and that would've been it

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:to: Leave my Retired Unbeaten Supermiddleweight Champ alone. Even tho hes a taff he was born in my area :lawd:

And blame Warren for not gettin fights set up

Made Roy look really silly, sad times.

Eubank put Collins into retirement
:lawd:

other way around...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
other way around...

Nah that was Benn he put into retirement, Carl Thompson put Eubank into retirement.

:ohhh: Forgot how many fights Collins had after Eubank. Collins didnt have a hard fight after the Eubank bouts, Nigel Benn was shot and wasnt the same fighter after McClellan. then the rest he were :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is that what it's come to? Accusing people of Jeff Lacy stans? :wtf:

Dude was a 168 Tye Fields, beating up on bums. His career since that loss says it all.

Warren not being able to get fights :russ::russ::russ: if Calzaghe were American he'd have lost in his 20th fight, and that would've been it

Breh you hated Calzaghe for the longest, tryin to troll me & FFK. You hate for him took off even more after he beat Lacy

The best thing about Tye Fields was his ring attrie before Monty Barrett bashed him up

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:to: Leave my Retired Unbeaten Supermiddleweight Champ alone. Even tho hes a taff he was born in my area :lawd:

And blame Warren for not gettin fights set up

Made Roy look really silly, sad times.

Eubank put Collins into retirement :lawd:
:comeon:

:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sven Ottke status. Except he actually got away with it.

there was no real difference to me except joe got actual KD's counted against him and he actually fought in the US lol...fukk ottke and his babied, overprotected ass..as for joe i can't respect dude as a fighter because he said he didn't want hard fights...:pachaha: at past prime versions of jones and hopkins being able to drop dude

i was pissed though that he beat the crap out of jeff lacy like he did...lacy was that nikka at 168 to me back then...i really thought he would find his chin in that fight:mad: