Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
- Is Wlad fighting Browne for one title and way less money instead of Joshua for one belt and way more money a duck? Not at all. At age 40 and after a decade as champion fighting every single fighter of note (other than his brother, for obvious reasons) he is at a stage of his career where he can fight whoever the hell he wants.

:jbhmm: Imagine if a black fighter from the lower weights, say welterweight did the same thing(s), do we think fatboy would give him a pass? :jbhmm:
Nah but I agree. Hof ers deserve no critism especially the over the hill ones like pac man or cotto for example

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
lol
manny wants no parts of crawford
this has already been filed and understood
only way arum makes this fight is if pacquaio looks bad against vargas and he wants to cash him out

Crawford isn't interested in fighting Pac above 140.. this has been filed and documented.. And frankly I dont blame him.. Its safe down there at 140 where the toughest opposition there is Porter and Maidana leftovers :mjlol:. unless Crawford has a change of heart on his stance... whether it be Crawford, Swift, Thurman.. we ready :demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Imam is already at #2 in the WBC, so he's knocking on Crawford's door right now. I think Imam can wait a little longer too, get him a B class JWW on his resume first, but if he thinks he's ready...I say give him a shot.

I wouldn't pick anyone against Crawford at 140 right now outside of :aboutbillions:, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at Crawford/Imam....even though I would prefer Crawford/Diaz as my #1 choice as well:obama:
Imam needs to fight 3 jobbers in the first 6 months of next year and KO all of them..................:dahell:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Crawford isn't interested in fighting Pac above 140.. this has been filed and documented.. And frankly I dont blame him.. Its safe down there at 140 where the toughest opposition there is Porter and Maidana leftovers :mjlol:. unless Crawford has a change of heart on his stance... whether it be Crawford, Swift, Thurman.. we ready :demonic:
Crawford ain't afraid to fight any of them dudes breh........you know this. He's getting his Deion 'Business Decision' Sanders on....

If only these young fighters took short money for risky fights that would make them famous......we'd see more BATB's and Swifts

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah but I agree. Hof ers deserve no critism especially the over the hill ones like pac man or cotto for example
but fat dan said floyd, who was 39 and who spent 18 years as champion should 'dare to be great' and go up to 160 and fight GGG:jbhmm:

no talk of him being a HOF champion for almost 2 decades and him earning the right to fight whoever he wants:jbhmm:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Imam needs to fight 3 jobbers in the first 6 months of next year and KO all of them..................:dahell:

Lundy didn't have to do all that and he got a fight vs Crawford:manny:

Lundy had lost 2 of his last 3 fights before fighting Crawford...Imam is 2-1 in his, including a KO win 3 months ago, and he's ranked #2 for Crawford's belt:yeshrug:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Golovkin, Sanchez Frown at Golden Boy's Offer To Face Canelo

IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is not confident that he'll be fighting Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs) next September. Golovkin says the biggest obstacle in making that fight is not the weight, but the money. Golden Boy Promotions, on behalf of Canelo, offered Golovkin a flat fee [reportedly a sum of $10 million] - but the middleweight king is standing firm on his demand to receive a fair percentage split of the revenue.

"I do not know if the fight with Canelo is possible, one of the problems is the money. What they offer is a problem,"
said Golovkin."I have no problem to fight, it can be done anytime. I'm ready to step into the ring at any time. I don't know if Canelo is ready. You have to go and ask him I hope the fight happens next year. My next fight could be with him - no problem and [we can do it] anywhere. I'm ready right now, but the problem is with his team."

Abel Sanchez, who trains Golovkin, says Golden Boy's offer was ridiculous. "It is difficult to negotiate this fight. They did make an offer, but their offer was ridiculous. Tom Loefller [who promotes Golovkin] is talking with [Golden Boy CEO] Oscar de la Hoya to see if it can happen in September. However, for that to happen both sides must agree [on the money]."

Golovkin, Sanchez Frown at Golden Boy's Offer To Face Canelo - Boxing News

if these frauds think 10mil+ and ppv upside is "ridiculous" then this fight will never get made. canelo got 5 mil guaranteed vs cotto. how the fukk you do 97k on ppv then a 0.8 rating in the biggest fight of your life and call 10 mil ridiculous? smh. but people really expected canelo to make a deal with these clowns within 2 weeks:mjlol:
"GGG is 34 years old and hasn't fought a damn soul" :sas2:

He is a good fighter, overrated but good, but everything surrounding dude is a clown show

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Crawford ain't afraid to fight any of them dudes breh........you know this. He's getting his Deion 'Business Decision' Sanders on....

If only these young fighters took short money for risky fights that would make them famous......we'd see more BATB's and Swifts

:dwillhuh:

But just above this quoted post, you're basically telling Iman he shouldn't do exactly this breh:dwillhuh: