Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
This nikka Newzz done did the impossible, and made Fischer admit you got him, even though he was pressing hard to deny it. :salute:

I swear these nikkas don't like to give NOBODY credit for anything. :whoa:

What's worse is dude's a Thurman fan:snoop:

How you not give your own fighter props for progressing :dahell:

easily when you're on oscar payroll anything pbc is hated on

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Prime wlad would run thru these new nikkas

I dunno about that breh'ski :patrice:

I don't see a truly elite skillset in none of these "new" Heavys outside of Ortiz...but every single one of the top shelf Heavys today (Ortiz, Fury, Wilder, Joshua) possess certain skillsets & physical attributes that Wlad never really encountered in his prime.

Let's take a look at his best wins...

Byrd...talented, highly skilled fighter...but a blown up Middleweight
Haye...talented, minimally skilled fighter...blown up Cruiser
Povetkin...short, slow,stubby counter-puncher, with the physical dimensions of a Light Hvy
Peter...short, slow, lumbering caveman...Wlad barely got by him in the 1st fight

He fights someone like Fury, who he's dwarfed by physically, and is able to use the ring and box at range, now suddenly his "dominance" vanishes and he loses every second of every round? :jbhmm:

I think age played a factor...but you also can't discount the fact that a fighter with Fury's combination size & skill has been missing from his resume all these years.

He's never seen a fighter with Ortiz's combination of size, skill, footwork & power either...or Wilder's combination of size, reach, handspeed & power...or Joshua's Size, physicality & power...

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is a "professional" journalist who argues and makes points like a typical fringe message board fanatic :laff:

nikka was straight flustered

@Newzz

+REP pending

tP3ak6m.png

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I dunno about that breh'ski :patrice:

I don't see a truly elite skillset in none of these "new" Heavys outside of Ortiz...but every single one of the top shelf Heavys today (Ortiz, Fury, Wilder, Joshua) possess certain skillsets & physical attributes that Wlad never really encountered in his prime.

Let's take a look at his best wins...

Byrd...talented, highly skilled fighter...but a blown up Middleweight
Haye...talented, minimally skilled fighter...blown up Cruiser
Povetkin...short, slow,stubby counter-puncher, with the physical dimensions of a Light Hvy
Peter...short, slow, lumbering caveman...Wlad barely got by him in the 1st fight

He fights someone like Fury, who he's dwarfed by physically, and is able to use the ring and box at range, now suddenly his "dominance" vanishes and he loses every second of every round? :jbhmm:

I think age played a factor...but you also can't discount the fact that a fighter with Fury's combination size & skill has been missing from his resume all these years.

He's never seen a fighter with Ortiz's combination of size, skill, footwork & power either...or Wilder's combination of size, reach, handspeed & power...or Joshua's Size, physicality & power...
All of that is true. I never said it would be easy but I don't see any of them beating him. Maybe fury if his head on straight. But the combo of Wlad's underated athleticismand the fact he wasn't gun shy back then, and I just don't see these new nikkas beating him

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is a "professional" journalist who argues and makes points like a typical fringe message board fanatic :laff:

nikka was straight flustered

@Newzz

+REP pending

tP3ak6m.png
nikka they never bringing rep back or featured threads. This site got like 3 more years left until it's ran into the ground

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

I think he beats AJ, but I think Wlad loses to an in shape Fury 95 times out of 100.

I was shocked when it happened at first, but looking back it makes a lot of sense.