Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
"ducking" is one of the most overused and abused terms in this sport...but Wlad just had one of the worst excuses i ever seen for walking away from a fight with the biggest draw in his division :mjlol:

If Browne has any sort of whiskers on him...this shyt can backfire on Wlad. Don't think Wlad has the legs and nimbleness to keep him off of him for 12 rds. And he's not gonna be able impose himself on that big muthafukka like he did to others with his clinching...he might find his old ass getting ragdolled in the clinch and fukk around and find himself getting wore down and stopped late in the fight :ehh:

browne has been down a couple of times..i think wlad can hurt him

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
canelo rollin up in puerto rico with the mexican flag hat on:CaneLOL: no fukks given :wow:.....beard lookin fresh though:leon:..... no homo:whoa:

canelo-alvarez_6.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
"ducking" is one of the most overused and abused terms in this sport...but Wlad just had one of the worst excuses i ever seen for walking away from a fight with the biggest draw in his division :mjlol:

If Browne has any sort of whiskers on him...this shyt can backfire on Wlad. Don't think Wlad has the legs and nimbleness to keep him off of him for 12 rds. And he's not gonna be able impose himself on that big muthafukka like he did to others with his clinching...he might find his old ass getting ragdolled in the clinch and fukk around and find himself getting wore down and stopped late in the fight :ehh:

Everything you said I can actually see happening. Browne has power and toughness if nothing else (although he can move/struggle box a bit similar to Fury)

:dahell:

Lucas Browne is nowhere near the boxer Wlad or Fury is... he has power, that's IT.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Interesting article on how this year hasn't been great, no excuses, but saying that we tend to romance history and this year is not too different from many past years.

I know this has an been a talking point for you @patscorpio. I havent had a chance to read and digest the whole thing. Be interested in your thoughts.

Will just post the link cause it is long.
HBO and The Good Ol' Days Mythology - Boxing News

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I said the same shyt. I think that's a legit duck (or future duck of Ortiz), of AJ, which is a joke for someone with Wlad's history.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

:blessed:

It's about time. But :francis: at the same time. I know this fight will be on HBO, and if it wasn't for their bullshytting throughout the year, we could have seen it the end of this year. Oh well, hope it comes off, fight would be sick. But BATB fighting once a year? :francis: Cotto taking on a super motivated BATB on 12+ months rest? :ufdup: