Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It is :ehh:

fukk Barrera for ducking the #BeterBeast fade :pacspit:
Their spin was "Barrera will offer half his purse to have the fight fought in Las Vegas" like :dahell: #BeterBeast fights out of Canada, and you're basically a nobody (to non casuals), so what would it matter if the fight was in Montreal or Las Vegas?

Honestly I think it was a Main Event/PBC beef thing. Because kkkrusher fought Pascal in Montreal twice.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I been staying home since Monday,I'm technically fired atm :mjlol:
I got caught fukking for second time on camera :russ:so my boy fired me,idk if its permanent,he hasn't texted me or anything,just released me and had the day manager say for not following company policy:ld:
I didn't get it since I haven't really gotten on at all last few weeks,I bought battlefield 1,havnt really played it besides first day :shaq2:

:dahell: :heh:

I legitimately made these two faces my nikka Cocaine

What Kanye show? I may be able to help you get rid of those hit me on the PM.

This is for one of his LA shows at the forum in Inglewood, CA next Thursday. :leon: if you can help I'll pm you.

@LinusCaldwell you better not be in Harlem right now posting that you can't move two yeezy tickets :dame:

Nah I'm in Boston right now shout out to :myman: @Jutt :salute:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"Breaking news: With Gennady Golovkin vacating the Dec. 10 HBO date, plans are now in the works for junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford to take over the date. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN he is working with HBO on an opponent and hopes to bring the fight to Crawford's hometown of Omaha."

@hyperman25

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
so we are either going to get the first mexican heavyweight champion of the world or first samoan heavyweight champion of the world (@Tuaminator what do you think of this?)
Parker!!!imagine. .

It ends like tua vs ruiz..

Yes!!!

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
IBF orders Commey-Shafikov winner to fight Easter - The Ring

Robert Easter Jr. could end up facing Richard Commey in a rematch of their highly entertaining scrap last month if Commey wins his eliminator.

The IBF ordered Commey to face Denis Shafikov in a lightweight title eliminator after a number of ranked fighters turned down the chance to face the tough Russian, IBF Championships Chairman Lindsey Tucker told RingTV.com on Wednesday. The two camps have until Thursday to strike a deal or a purse bill will be ordered and until Jan. 9 to stage the fight, Tucker said. The news of the eliminator was first reported by Steve Kim.

“Right after the fight with Commey and Easter we started going down the list and nobody would take it except for Shafikov and we came back around to Commey,” Tucker said in a phone interview. “There’s a purse bid tomorrow because they weren’t able to reach an agreement. The winner fights Easter.”

Toledo’s Easter (18-0, 14 knockouts) won a taxing split decision against Ghana’s Commey (24-1, 22 KOs) on Sept. 9, suffering a flash knockdown in the eighth round to claim the vacant title. Initially, the IBF ordered Jose Felix Jr. and Shafikov (37-2-1, 20 KOs) to fight in the eliminator but Felix ended up turning down the fight, Tucker said.

Felix is not alone. According to Tucker, those who also turned it down include Edis Tati, Alejandro Luna and Felix Verdejo Jr., who wasn’t able to fight because of a motocross accident
. Shafikov emerged as a contender after stopping previously undefeated Jamel Herring in the tenth round back in July.

Bring it on:demonic:

#TheBunnyTeam

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

"Breaking news: With Gennady Golovkin vacating the Dec. 10 HBO date, plans are now in the works for junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford to take over the date. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN he is working with HBO on an opponent and hopes to bring the fight to Crawford's hometown of Omaha."

@hyperman25

So Al is putting his boys vs HBOs darlings on Dec 10?

:mindblown:

edit: unless this is a showtime fight that gets aired with Anthony Joshua fight

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
14680600_347646768914019_5864048646938252686_n.jpg