Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait to see what can The Can Man is going to fight next:banderas:

I already got my money ready for tickets, hotel, & flight for December....any can CAN get it:ahh:

AfriCANs, DominiCANs, AmeriCANs, MexiCANs, Puerto RiCANs....he just beat the fukk out of an Tomato CAN in April:whew:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So its safe to say the sherdog dude was a full of shyt right??

Cuz according to him Jacobs was sparring 2 weeks ago :mjlol:

:mjlol:

These nikkas:dead:

Another MW who, for some strange reason, can't seem to sign a contract to face GGG just yet:jbhmm:

:wtf: there was just a article out a few weeks ago about how he stated, jacobs was in the gym and ggg is the only opponent they focusing on because they don't plan on fighting no on else.

whether we got some journalist who be misinterpreting words or uncle andre just a confused mothafukka.

loeffler said from the beginning, ggg is fighting with or without jacobs.

too much fukkery in the sport at the moment :dead:

Damn Daniel...Jacobs:martin:

I do prefer the idea of extending the negotiations and cancelling the Dec. 10 fight...if it leads to GGG-Jacobs. It is the most needed fight at MW, until GGG-Canelo can happen.

@ChocolateGiddyUp is exactly right, Jacobs "insider" was saying they already were in camp preparing for only GGG.

I think the Lee rumors were because he wasnt committed to anything and will fight anyone. But, i remember in a past chat (he also fueled Lee rumors), Dan said Lee wanted time off and a 2017 return was most likely.

I dont hate the Korobov fight possibility, and i wouldnt be surprised if it happened...from a competitive standpoint i think Korobov gets wacked...but Korobov and GGG have ties due to their home countries and amatuer system, so i think on a personal level the fight means something to them (they both have said so).
It still is a lower tier fight and deserves criticism, but at least i understand why they made it, then some random bum.

nikka u think actual insiders gonna leak shyt to a damn forum. That was a fake account

The regulars on that forum said he had proven himself to have insider knowledge and proven himself in the past.

That said, I think everyone on this message board took it as a chance he was real and a chance he was fake.

:yeshrug:

I still dont necessarily think it means he is fake, but I wouldn't doubt it either way. My only beef with dude if he was legit, is that he wasn't very professional and far too emotional. If he really was a part of Jacobs team, I hope he doesn't conduct himself professionally the way he did on the forum.

There were some very important inconsistencies though:
- He says they never petitioned for 40%...WBA says different.
- He says they were already in camp training...Jacob's team just said they weren't.
- He said K2 was pushing for PPV and they didn't want PPV...now reports are saying PBC wants a bigger card and PPV.

I have promised my dude not to let anything leak out but I told @mr. smoke weed a long time ago since the beginning that Haymon had stated he felt that Loeffler didn't want the fight and they were just toying around. Arum counted on that card to have a strong card for PBC. AL had no choice but to grasp that opportunity to stack the card. It would be a good opp for PBC and the investors. SOme investors even looking at UFC already as the promised land. Some even looking at other sports and basically not tryna deal with the headache and disappointment in boxing. Jacobs and AL themselves offered 40-60 to GGG. You can argue he deserves less, but it's stupid and ludicrous to say he ducking.

GGG team taking forever to reply to simple requests and basically acting like their phone and emails don't work. When they were asked if they were comfortable with 40-60, they said they gotta talk to GGG and HBO and see what they can do. That reply took days to come about. Then, it was like "ok what's the update ?" "any update?" Again long waits before a reply and not returning calls. Then, they asked about the fight happening in 2017 for budget reasons. Haymon asked that the fight went on but maybe a later date this year, then no answer. Haymon hates purse bids. FOr several reasons that I don't know. He had said that GGG wants the fight in 2017 and source told em promoters been getting called for a fight. The GGG fight. That's all I know from it.

As a boxing fan, I want the fight made and I wanted a stacked card no doubt. My guess is HBO needs the fight to themselves and never wanna risk a purse bid. They don't want GGG in any risky fight now because they would lose the Canelo upper hand. That 0 would be gone and his clout would be gone. They don't really wanna face a risky opponent now and I can't blame that business perspective. My issue is why coming out and saying Jacobs is ducking ? Also, you got neggas saying Jacobs asking for 40 is a duck and overpricing. Then how much did GGG offer ? I know neggas here gonna say I hate GGG and whatever so that's why I stay quiet about the shyt but we all knew that was gonna be the case from the jump, given all those mixed signals.

Then you get this lol. Never fails. Andre Ward was so right about GGG and his team

Where's that article of the guy saying they offered a UK fighter 100 of the purse and he still ducked ? :laff:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I have promised my dude not to let anything leak out but I told @mr. smoke weed a long time ago since the beginning that Haymon had stated he felt that Loeffler didn't want the fight and they were just toying around. Arum counted on that card to have a strong card for PBC. AL had no choice but to grasp that opportunity to stack the card. It would be a good opp for PBC and the investors. SOme investors even looking at UFC already as the promised land. Some even looking at other sports and basically not tryna deal with the headache and disappointment in boxing. Jacobs and AL themselves offered 40-60 to GGG. You can argue he deserves less, but it's stupid and ludicrous to say he ducking.

GGG team taking forever to reply to simple requests and basically acting like their phone and emails don't work. When they were asked if they were comfortable with 40-60, they said they gotta talk to GGG and HBO and see what they can do. That reply took days to come about. Then, it was like "ok what's the update ?" "any update?" Again long waits before a reply and not returning calls. Then, they asked about the fight happening in 2017 for budget reasons. Haymon asked that the fight went on but maybe a later date this year, then no answer. Haymon hates purse bids. FOr several reasons that I don't know. He had said that GGG wants the fight in 2017 and source told em promoters been getting called for a fight. The GGG fight. That's all I know from it.

As a boxing fan, I want the fight made and I wanted a stacked card no doubt. My guess is HBO needs the fight to themselves and never wanna risk a purse bid. They don't want GGG in any risky fight now because they would lose the Canelo upper hand. That 0 would be gone and his clout would be gone. They don't really wanna face a risky opponent now and I can't blame that business perspective. My issue is why coming out and saying Jacobs is ducking ? Also, you got neggas saying Jacobs asking for 40 is a duck and overpricing. Then how much did GGG offer ? I know neggas here gonna say I hate GGG and whatever so that's why I stay quiet about the shyt but we all knew that was gonna be the case from the jump, given all those mixed signals.

Then you get this lol. Never fails. Andre Ward was so right about GGG and his team

Where's that article of the guy saying they offered a UK fighter 100 of the purse and he still ducked ? :laff:

Yea I can c/s all of this. Especially Abel being a clown.

More than anything though, these dudes need to get in the ring. At some point you go :dahell: or :what: enough times and the shyt isn't cool anymore. PBC, HBO/TR, Match Room, K2 etc etc except for those lil dudes who always rumble with the top comp.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yea I can c/s all of this. Especially Abel being a clown.

More than anything though, these dudes need to get in the ring. At some point you go :dahell: or :what: enough times and the shyt isn't cool anymore. PBC, HBO/TR, Match Room, K2 etc etc except for those lil dudes who always rumble with the top comp.

Agree breh. These boxers deserve to get 0 likes and no following at all. Hate those dudes now man. Dead ass

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

For the last two weeks, most of the discussion was pertaining to a December 10 showdown between Klitschko and IBF champion Anthony Joshua (17-0, 17KOs) on December 10, but in Manchester.

After nearly all of the terms had been agreed upon, including the hurdle of television outlets, Klitschko's team backed away - because the WBA had not sanctioned that fight.

"ducking" is one of the most overused and abused terms in this sport...but Wlad just had one of the worst excuses i ever seen for walking away from a fight with the biggest draw in his division :mjlol:

If Browne has any sort of whiskers on him...this shyt can backfire on Wlad. Don't think Wlad has the legs and nimbleness to keep him off of him for 12 rds. And he's not gonna be able impose himself on that big muthafukka like he did to others with his clinching...he might find his old ass getting ragdolled in the clinch and fukk around and find himself getting wore down and stopped late in the fight :ehh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
"ducking" is one of the most overused and abused terms in this sport...but Wlad just had one of the worst excuses i ever seen for walking away from a fight with the biggest draw in his division :mjlol:

If Browne has any sort of whiskers on him...this shyt can backfire on Wlad. Don't think Wlad has the legs and nimbleness to keep him off of him for 12 rds. And he's not gonna be able impose himself on that big muthafukka like he did to others with his clinching...he might find his old ass getting ragdolled in the clinch and fukk around and find himself getting wore down and stopped late in the fight :ehh:

Everything you said I can actually see happening. Browne has power and toughness if nothing else (although he can move/struggle box a bit similar to Fury)