Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Well possible Danny fights are better news than posting about Danny's actual fights coming up :heh:

I fukks with Swift but this made me :mjlol:

but honestly, you can switch out Danny's name and replace it with like a bunch of different boxers and that shyt would be true

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukks with Swift but this made me :mjlol:

but honestly, you can switch out Danny's name and replace it with like a bunch of different boxers and that shyt would be true

Right All bullshyt N jokes aside

When was the last GGG fight where we was like :ehh:before the fight?

Murray??

We can do this for 95% of the fighters out there... 2017 giving us a lot of promises hopefully it comes thru :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Right All bullshyt N jokes aside

When was the last GGG fight where we was like :ehh:before the fight?

Murray??

We can do this for 95% of the fighters out there... 2017 giving us a lot of promises hopefully it comes thru :manny:

Real shyt

The only GGG fights I've been hype for were Ouma, Stevens and Murray. I was semi hype for Brook and Rosado.

2017 is the year of wishful thinking. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Real shyt

The only GGG fights I've been hype for were Ouma, Stevens and Murray. I was semi hype for Brook and Rosado.

2017 is the year of wishful thinking. :mjcry:

The last I was hyped about was the Lemieux fight because of the unification and the fact Lemieux went to war in FOTY candidate to get his belt. Definitely was not excited about the Brook fight though, although we were one of the very few that said Brook was a good fighter and not overrated before any talks of him vs GGG came about.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The last I was hyped about was the Lemieux fight because of the unification and the fact Lemieux went to war in FOTY candidate to get his belt. Definitely was not excited about the Brook fight though, although we were one of the very few that said Brook was a good fighter and not overrated before any talks of him vs GGG came about.

Be hype for your fighter to face someone who struggled with N'Dam brehs :scusthov: