Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Plus:

So, we could possibly have 4 cards all on the same day:

Gennady Golovkin vs Danny Jacobs/Andy Lee/TBA (HBO)
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev (Showtime)
Wladimir Klitschko vs Racist Browne (HBO)
Jermall Charlo vs Julian Williams (Showtime)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Plus:

So, we could possibly have 4 cards all on the same day:

Gennady Golovkin vs Danny Jacobs/Andy Lee/TBA (HBO)
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev (Showtime)
Wladimir Klitschko vs Racist Browne (HBO)
Jermall Charlo vs Julian Williams (Showtime)

Still don't know which is which. Is the good Charlo fighting j rock?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Still don't know which is which. Is the good Charlo fighting j rock?

There's no "good' Charlo...both of em are good fighters.

JerMALL Charlo is the one facing J Rock...he's a bigger puncher and more aggressive than his brother, JerMELL Charlo who's a better outside Boxer and not as aggressive as his brother

People on here refer to Mall as the "good" one, because Mell had a difficult time with John Jackson....but Mell still KO'd him. As he stopped Alcine in the fight before that. And Mell got a close W over Vanes Martirosyan & gave Gabe Rosado that work.

Mall Charlo has the W over Trout, close but clear W imo, and the KO of K-9 who's severely washed up.

They are both on equal footing imo.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't make Thurman sign the contract...Thurman could've said no. He didn't, so I can't let PBC fighters hide behind Haymon (who doesn't talk to the media) to get a pass on the opps they agree to fight, but say "but I didn't pick em". nikka, you signed the contract to say "Yes, I will fight him" instead of saying "Nah, Im not signing".

I understand what you are saying but trying to figure out what your point is? Look at these fighters as subcontractors to the promoters who offer them jobs. If you are a subcontractor you have right of refusal to job proposed to you, be it too difficult for the money or not enough money to waste your time period. Yes, you always have a "choice" but the question is, what subcontractors in the real world turn down what is perceived as an easy money gig?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There's no "good' Charlo...both of em are good fighters.

JerMALL Charlo is the one facing J Rock...he's a bigger puncher and more aggressive than his brother, JerMELL Charlo who's a better outside Boxer and not as aggressive as his brother

People on here refer to Mall as the "good" one, because Mell had a difficult time with John Jackson....but Mell still KO'd him. As he stopped Alcine in the fight before that. And Mell got a close W over Vanes Martirosyan & gave Gabe Rosado that work.

Mall Charlo has the W over Trout, close but clear W imo, and the KO of K-9 who's severely washed up.

They are both on equal footing imo.
I disagree the lil one is decent. The other one is good imo. J rock about to whoop his ass anyway.