Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So its safe to say the sherdog dude was a full of shyt right??

Cuz according to him Jacobs was sparring 2 weeks ago :mjlol:
Right.

They were training already. shyt everybody starts training once the find out that they might have a fight come up.

Man these fighters are fukking terrible. GGG included.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Matt Korobov? :huhldup:..they better get this GGG-JACOBS done gotdammit

Korobov ain't even that bad as an opponent. He had a pretty good scrap with Vera earlier this year.

I would rather Lee get the fight, but both names are better than Wade.

Jacobs still ducking that fade tho.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Korobov ain't even that bad as an opponent. He had a pretty good scrap with Vera earlier this year.

I don't think Korobov is that bad either...he was giving Andy Lee that work before he got caught iirc & that's his only loss.

Jacobs:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

korobov though as an opponent still has no heat behind it to me man..jacobs is on some other shyt though

if only lomachenko-walters wasnt on thankgiving weekend id be looking at tickets/flight/hotel for vegas right about now..that fight still seems to be holding up

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Patscorpio post: 21402420 said:
Matt Korobov? :huhldup:..they better get this GGG-JACOBS done gotdammit
I do prefer the idea of extending the negotiations and cancelling the Dec. 10 fight...if it leads to GGG-Jacobs. It is the most needed fight at MW, until GGG-Canelo can happen.

@ChocolateGiddyUp is exactly right, Jacobs "insider" was saying they already were in camp preparing for only GGG.

I think the Lee rumors were because he wasnt committed to anything and will fight anyone. But, i remember in a past chat (he also fueled Lee rumors), Dan said Lee wanted time off and a 2017 return was most likely.

I dont hate the Korobov fight possibility, and i wouldnt be surprised if it happened...from a competitive standpoint i think Korobov gets wacked...but Korobov and GGG have ties due to their home countries and amatuer system, so i think on a personal level the fight means something to them (they both have said so).
It still is a lower tier fight and deserves criticism, but at least i understand why they made it, then some random bum.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

It is funny cause I was thinking the other day if Korobov was ever a possibility for GGG.

He isnt as bad as some will say, but also not as good as the networks wanted him to be. For a minute HBO was investing in him to try and build him into a GGG opponent, then Lee KO'd him and he fell of the face of the earth. Dude is actually an okay fighter and i am suprised he hasnt gotten better fights to progress his career.

He doesnt deserve a GGG fight or bring much hope he could win, but in today's state of boxing he certainly isnt the bumiest of bums.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It is funny cause I was thinking the other day if Korobov was ever a possibility for GGG.

He isnt as bad as some will say, but also not as good as the networks wanted him to be. For a minute HBO was investing in him to try and build him into a GGG opponent, then Lee KO'd him and he fell of the face of the earth. Dude is actually an okay fighter and i am suprised he hasnt gotten better fights to progress his career.

He doesnt deserve a GGG fight or bring much hope he could win, but in today's state of boxing he certainly isnt the bumiest of bums.

He's not a bum at all.