Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I feel like Smith after the Fonfara upset should have gotten a more significant fight than just being Hopkin's farewell bout.

if he loses and gets schooled like shumenov it kills his momentum..if he wins decisively, he will prolly be pushed to the moon lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
if he loses and gets schooled like shumenov it kills his momentum..if he wins decisively, he will prolly be pushed to the moon lol

Ehhh, I don't think there's much props left in beating an ancient Hopkins (especially by decision)

now if he KO's his old ass, than yeah he'll prolly get a good momentum push from that.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Doug Fischer on GGG vs Jacobs, and where does Jacobs go next if he doesn't get GGG:

I agree with everything here.....ESPECIALLY the fact that Lara should be calling out Jacobs as well, since he says he's willing to face a MW, but yet hasn't once said anything about an easy-make inhouse fight vs Jacobs for the WBA Regular Middleweight Championship.

#MakeBoxingGreatAgain
No mention of Jacobs moving up to 168. Rumors are going around that he is close to doing it...and I wish people would start rumors of Jacobs-Quillin 2, just because I want it.

And as you said regarding GGG, word is Lee is the most rumored opponent if Jacobs doesn't take the fight. Not a bad fill in if it happens.

Breh, did you see this?
Adrien Broner in More Hot Water, Waitress Claims Assault - Boxing News

:snoop:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
exactly

Jacobs got more to lose by not making the GGG fight now, but nikkas act like it's the other way around. :mjlol:
Plus even though they aren't taking the fights, since we know GGG isn't moving up until the Canelo fight takes place or is impossible to make, it will continue to force Jacobs and BJS to cop please as to why they aren't taking any open dates with GGG.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Joe Smith vs BeterBeast?

Or rematch vs Fonfara. Wait it smith is PBC, how tf is Hopkins fighting him?

i dont think joe is contracted with haymon..i mean he was just brought in on some jobber fodder shyt and we got a ridiculous upset instead

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah i dont fight anymore. was back in the day, nowadays nikkas picking up guns anyway so I just jet if nikkas start fighting. You already know what's next

Midwest life:wow:

This is actually factual...aint nobody fighting in Cleveland no more:yeshrug:

I mean, we shoot the 5.......but there's a huge risk of gunplay if yall don't know each other and revenge will be coming. You'd be better off taking off and not entertaining a scrap these days:manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think Broner is worth being talked about anymore at this point if its just more out of the ring stuff. If its not about him fighting, then why worry about it. No need to give any more energy to him (or Fury for that matter) for this other shyt. They are people with some sort of mental instabilities that happen to be boxers IMO and not the other way around at the moment.