Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Doug Fischer on GGG vs Jacobs, and where does Jacobs go next if he doesn't get GGG:

I agree with everything here.....ESPECIALLY the fact that Lara should be calling out Jacobs as well, since he says he's willing to face a MW, but yet hasn't once said anything about an easy-make inhouse fight vs Jacobs for the WBA Regular Middleweight Championship.

#MakeBoxingGreatAgain
So let's say him and triple g don't fight (insider report says its unlikely to happen this year but y'all know this), where does triple G go? Back to fighting temporary factory workers?

And taking anything Dougie Fischer says about triple g is :yeshrug: to me

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Your rep can get ruined. Better to get your lick back ON CAMERA so nikkas know
You ain't get shyt back for bringing a gun to a fistfight. Plus if you are unlucky some of his relatives or him will clap back with an even bigger gun than yours and then you can do with your alleged rep whatever you want... and by your logic you couldn't say a word against it cause they also would just want back the rep of their family. :yeshrug:

You're basically co-signing vendettas with this.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If you set rules, agree on them and then just can't handle that you lost you won't "get back" your reputation
and if you lose on a decent way you don't even lost it...

who do you think left the ring with a better repuation here?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So let's say him and triple g don't fight (insider report says its unlikely to happen this year but y'all know this), where does triple G go? Back to fighting temporary factory workers?

And taking anything Dougie Fischer says about triple g is :yeshrug: to me

Andy Lee.

So if Jacobs doesn’t want to take the GGG Challenge, Golovkin will defend his belts against an Andy Lee (or the highest available contender in the WBA, IBF or WBC that’s willing to fight him) and keep rolling towards his inevitable mega-showdown with Canelo Alvarez.

Dougie's Monday mailbag - The Ring

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
breh let me ask you a question..in all the times you've watched boxing..you've never got the urge to at least try it out a little? learn how to fight?
Nah i dont fight anymore. was back in the day, nowadays nikkas picking up guns anyway so I just jet if nikkas start fighting. You already know what's next

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Doug Fischer on GGG vs Jacobs, and where does Jacobs go next if he doesn't get GGG:

I agree with everything here.....ESPECIALLY the fact that Lara should be calling out Jacobs as well, since he says he's willing to face a MW, but yet hasn't once said anything about an easy-make inhouse fight vs Jacobs for the WBA Regular Middleweight Championship.

#MakeBoxingGreatAgain

exactly

Jacobs got more to lose by not making the GGG fight now, but nikkas act like it's the other way around. :mjlol: