Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

JCC was the bigger guy and GGG was pushing him around and he didn't throw any of his signature punches while JCC was on the ropes...likely do to the fact you don't go to war in sparring. GGG had to have been like: are you serious?

I do agree with @mr. smoke weed, that JCC style present the base for an ultimate fight. They would both bang and launch bombs. I don't think JCC has the heart for it. I also don't think JCC is as hard of a puncher as he hypes himself to be. Despite being the much bigger man on every night, his KO% at 160 wasn't very good, and above 160 he has been straight :trash:.

That said...if they announced they were fighting I would love to watch it. :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You'd really jump/shoot a dude because you lost at fight at school? SMH.

I've only lost a couple scraps with my homies as kids....and that's bc I only hang with big dudes who can defend themselves like myself (Im the smallest in my crew...and Im 6'0 but I got weight with me. My homies are 6'4, 6'4, and 6'2 all 200+) and we fighting like brothers:manny:

Never jumped a dude, never will. Seems kinda weak to me, bc it means I cant beat them by myself...and that's rare. So I'd take the L like a g:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I've only lost a couple scraps with my homies as kids....and that's bc I only hang with big dudes who can defend themselves like myself (Im the smallest in my crew...and Im 6'0 but I got weight with me. My homies are 6'4, 6'4, and 6'2 all 200+) and we fighting like brothers:manny:

Never jumped a dude, never will. Seems kinda weak to me, bc it means I cant beat them by myself...and that's rare. So I'd take the L like a g:yeshrug:

Yerp.

These young scraps don't know that taking an asswhoopin builds character.