Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
what breh?

u right but got the wrong one. especially with craw who does good community work in his hood as well as Africa. plus craw done been on camera saying black lives matter and police are wrong for killing unarmed nikkas.

shyt Floyd was wild and make cacs more mad than anyone and has said the most c00n shyt of alltime.

don't equate acting flashy and braggadocious to being a conscious pro black man. most times they are the opposite..... especially these days.
Yeah that was a reach. But it seems to reach your full potential as a AA boxer u gotta be a flashy villain

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Yeah that was a reach. But it seems to reach your full potential as a AA boxer u gotta be a flashy villain

true but I just hate when our own black community only pay attention to u when act like that also.

people don't like to hear it but we gotta support our own way fukkin more.

I look at uk fights and they stadiums be packed and hyped with average fighters all the time. America as whole gotta do better cause uk fans make us look pathetic.:manny:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
true but I just hate when our own black community only pay attention to u when act like that also.

people don't like to hear it but we gotta support our own way fukkin more.

I look at uk fights and they stadiums be packed and hyped with average fighters all the time. America as whole gotta do better cause uk fans make us look pathetic.:manny:
Yup UK fights are always packed

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
so they back friends now? :dwillhuh::snoop:

plus why wack100 been going extra hard bout the situation:lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

so they back friends now? :dwillhuh::snoop:

plus why wack100 been going extra hard bout the situation:lolbron:

Big Bro & Lil Bro back together again?:patrice:

:manny:

AB needs to link up About Billions Promotions with Mayweather Promotions, like Floyd linked Mayweather Promotions up with Golden Boy Promotions, because AB, Robert Easter, & Rau'Shee Warren are exactly the type of fighters that Floyd can help give that extra push over the edge too. They don't need each other, but they would make good business sense together:ehh:

@seemorecizzy we back together again:heh:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
S-M-DAMN-H :snoop:

This fool talking about killing himself, worrying his friends, fam and fans, now he looks so happy around his "big bro" again :hug:

Let me find out he's been playing PM Dawn "Die Without You" on repeat since that April, post-fight fukkery :francis:
This nikka laying in his four cornered room, staring at candles talking bout "why don't he answer my calls, man" :mjcry:

How can a man, with a father and TWIN brother no less, be so emotionally attached to another man :jbhmm:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Loud is one of the worst drugs nikkas be selling they shyt for a qtr, people be sleeping though, be a serious smoker like me and get down to a eighth, i be smoking so much i like im Bout to run out might as well smoke but i cant get high, then when I do run out....painnn (Mr t voice):mjcry:...?keep both around so that u don't be whipped on the 'nesia
You need to move on to wax/oils then my friend.

Or just A1 top shelf, I never have a problem getting high. Also you gotta keep reserves on deck.