Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
S-M-DAMN-H :snoop:

This fool talking about killing himself, worrying his friends, fam and fans, now he looks so happy around his "big bro" again :hug:

Let me find out he's been playing PM Dawn "Die Without You" on repeat since that April, post-fight fukkery :francis:
This nikka laying in his four cornered room, staring at candles talking bout "why don't he answer my calls, man" :mjcry:

How can a man, with a father and TWIN brother no less, be so emotionally attached to another man :jbhmm:

:russ:

Dude is more of a stan of Floyd than I am of him....and I didn't think it could be possible:wow:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just watched the Bellew-Flores weigh-in....

BJ flashed the crowd and Bellew was barking on em at the stare-down...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Floyd MayweatherAdrien Broner's Bunkin' With Me 'Til He Feels Better

10/14/2016 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

101416-adrien-broner-kal-v2-1080x608.jpg

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is coming the rescue of his ex-enemy Adrien Broner ... taking the boxing star into his home after Adrien's internet suicide scare ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Floyd's reps tell us Mayweather saw the post, and reached out to Adrien inviting him to crash in his Vegas mansion until AB is feeling better.

"Floyd is taking care of Adrien" ... says the rep.

Looks like the healing has already begun ... the two men hit up the Lakers game in Sin City last night ... and were tooling all over the strip in Floyd's million dollar Bugatti.

Adrien has deleted the super scary message from his social media ... and looks like he's having a good time ... which is great to see.

Floyd Mayweather -- Adrien Broner's Bunkin' With Me ... 'Til He Feels Better (VIDEO)

:salute: Floyd for helping AB Santana out in his time of need. He needs time to just chill, and get his mind right, so if Floyd is providing that outlet for him, I definitely give him props for that:obama: