Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ERROL SPENCE JR. ANNOYED WITH KEITH THURMAN AND DANNY GARCIA "EXCUSES"; EAGER TO FACE EITHER ONE
By Percy Crawford | October 14, 2016

errolspence2.jpg

"It's annoying that Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia keep writing me off. I don't think Keith Thurman had anything to say recently. I put on a better performance than he did against Bundu. If you look at Keith Thurman's face after the fight, he was all bruised up and swollen. If you look at my face after the fight, I went out that same night and hung out with my guys," stated undefeated top welterweight contender Errol Spence Jr., who made it clear that he's getting annoyed and frustrated about the fact that other welterweights, namely Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia, seem reluctant to even discuss the possibility of fighting him. As far as Spence is concerned, his performances against common opponents proves he's ready to face any of the top names in the division.

"Even Chris Algieri. You see how Chris Algieri did with Amir Khan and then you see how I did Chris Algieri. That was a real close fight against Khan. They were going at it and I made it a one-sided fight against Algieri. Danny Garcia about to fight a guy that I stopped in the 4th round and it was one-sided as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what Danny does in that fight and if he could stop him before I did," Spence explained during a recent conversation with FightHype.com. "But yeah, it gets frustrating when they keep writing me off. They try to find a reason why I'm not ready for them or the top guys and that does get kind of frustrating. But I'ma get there. I'm right in line and once I get this title, we will see if they have another excuse why they shouldn't unify the belts with me. Hopefully Danny and Keith fight each other and then I'll fight the winner."

ERROL SPENCE JR. ANNOYED WITH KEITH THURMAN AND DANNY GARCIA "EXCUSES"; EAGER TO FACE EITHER ONE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

Only so long yall can run:demonic:

#TruthSeekers

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yup and if you AA being a villain is the best route now a days

nah being a villain ain't necessary

just make exciting fights and have an actual personality (Keith Thurman)

He'd be bigger if he fought more and had more bouts in Florida, but at least he's doing everything else right.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care. Berto had no chance of beating swift anyway. This just a tuneup until we take keith's 0.

I wouldnt say that breh. its 147. Berto's disadvantages (smallish, short arms, etc) become more normalized against a fighter like Swift. Thurman is a whole different animal all together. I think Berto pushes Swift, so I dont see Berto/Thurman being back to backs. Swift my dude, but he skating on increasingly thin ice by not staying as active as he should. If he were, I'd expect him to have less problems from Berto and have a good shot against Thurminator. We gotta stop facing these Twinkies n cupcakes n shyt. :snoop:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

He'd be bigger if he fought more and had more bouts in Florida, but at least he's doing everything else right.

it is if u talkin bout going further than boxing circle.

only guys the casuals know are Floyd and maybe broner cause they be in rap videos, hanging with rappers and being flashy n talkin shyt all the time.

to be honest casuals don't know who keith is even though he is considered popular in boxing world.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

only guys the casuals know are Floyd and maybe broner cause they be in rap videos, hanging with rappers and being flashy n talkin shyt all the time.

to be honest casuals don't know who keith is even though he is considered popular in boxing world.

Random dude at the BBQ spot a few weeks ago told me that Crawford is the future.....:wow:

First I was like, ":stopitslime: Stop it, he don't want those AB problems:ufdup:" I swear I did:dead:, but then quickly went ":ehh:, nah Crawford is nice though" because that meant that homeboy (who said he doesn't really follow Boxing like that outside of Floyd fights and the big fights), homeboy is hip to Crawford and Crawford is slowly creeping up into the mainstream which is great for Boxing:obama:

Instead of being a hater, I was propping him up. Boxing NEEDS casuals in order to survive...and Crawford aint a bad fighter for a casual bandwagon to begin around imo:manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Nor should they have known him. Theyre getting exactly what they deserve. Now Shawn Porter not being known is a travesty :dame:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Keith doesn't fight enough so casuals ain't gonna latch on to him like they were doing Zab, Broner, and Floyd.

but that's a problem for most cats nowadays anyways.

My point still remains, that Keith ain't have to become a villain to be popular in the boxing world. He did it by personality and an exciting fighting style. If he fights more often, and builds his hometown audience he can be even bigger.

Sure, rap videos and hanging with celebrities will help, but if you not active enough for them to know you, it won't matter. :manny:

Wilder is prolly a better example than Thurman though.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Floyd MayweatherAdrien Broner's Bunkin' With Me 'Til He Feels Better

10/14/2016 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

101416-adrien-broner-kal-v2-1080x608.jpg

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is coming the rescue of his ex-enemy Adrien Broner ... taking the boxing star into his home after Adrien's internet suicide scare ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Floyd's reps tell us Mayweather saw the post, and reached out to Adrien inviting him to crash in his Vegas mansion until AB is feeling better.

"Floyd is taking care of Adrien" ... says the rep.

Looks like the healing has already begun ... the two men hit up the Lakers game in Sin City last night ... and were tooling all over the strip in Floyd's million dollar Bugatti.

Adrien has deleted the super scary message from his social media ... and looks like he's having a good time ... which is great to see.

Floyd Mayweather -- Adrien Broner's Bunkin' With Me ... 'Til He Feels Better (VIDEO)

:salute: Floyd for helping AB Santana out in his time of need. He needs time to just chill, and get his mind right, so if Floyd is providing that outlet for him, I definitely give him props for that:obama:

my nikkas:myman:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Keith ain't as big as ab or danny. Both villains. Hell the cash cow of boxing is a bad guy

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I wouldnt say that breh. its 147. Berto's disadvantages (smallish, short arms, etc) become more normalized against a fighter like Swift. Thurman is a whole different animal all together. I think Berto pushes Swift, so I dont see Berto/Thurman being back to backs. Swift my dude, but he skating on increasingly thin ice by not staying as active as he should. If he were, I'd expect him to have less problems from Berto and have a good shot against Thurminator. We gotta stop facing these Twinkies n cupcakes n shyt. :snoop:
Yeah boxing has been trash asf this year. I would have liked to see berto swift but I don't think andre would push danny at all. U think it would be a stoppage for danny. Berto was losing to Victor breh

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Keith doesn't fight enough so casuals ain't gonna latch on to him like they were doing Zab, Broner, and Floyd.

but that's a problem for most cats nowadays anyways.

My point still remains, that Keith ain't have to become a villain to be popular in the boxing world. He did it by personality and an exciting fighting style. If he fights more often, and builds his hometown audience he can be even bigger.

Sure, rap videos and hanging with celebrities will help, but if you not active enough for them to know you, it won't matter. :manny:

Wilder is prolly a better example than Thurman though.
So we blaming Allah Haymon or nah?