Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Nah...that doesnt work unless you going marathon session or at least 3 rounds at minimum.

No weed turns you into a Sleep Walker the first couple weeks until the THC is lessened in your blood stream it seems.

#SmokeSquad we need to assemble

@mr. smoke weed
@LauderdaleBoss
@#SOG_soldier
@Skip b

We gotta help a fellow member brehs... @Mook ain't gonna get no sleep until November:wow:
And people wanna criticize me cuz I drink, sniff coke and smoke ciggs every night :martin:
I can go weeks,even months without touching any of it, but y'all need weed morning,noon n night,but they wanna call me the addict :stopitslime:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was approaching an ounce a week to get high and that would have left me bankrupt. Newzz talking about 30 days I just needed a tolerance break i didn't even know weed withdrawal had symptom :damn:

Yall lucky the politicians dont know bout this or legalization would be done. :damn:
:dahell:

Stop copping weed from the mexicans who grow it under a bridge :dahell:

An ounce a week? :dahell:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
And people wanna criticize me cuz I drink, sniff coke and smoke ciggs every night :martin:
I can go weeks,even months without touching any of it, but y'all need weed morning,noon n night,but they wanna call me the addict :stopitslime:
:ufdup:

I can go a week without smoking easy. I just don't want to breh.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:ufdup:

I can go a week without smoking easy. I just don't want to breh.
Same thing my best friend says, he needs weed just to function right for the day
I told him his an addict :ufdup:
No matter how he spins it
U got others over here having withdrawals,others saying they can't even sleep right cuz they haven't had a hit of that green dikk :ufdup:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Same thing my best friend says, he needs weed just to function right for the day
I told him his an addict :ufdup:
No matter how he spins it
U got others over here having withdrawals,others saying they can't even sleep right cuz they haven't had a hit of that green dikk :ufdup:
You and your best friend should box to solve this debate breh :ehh: