Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Guerrero should be currently 1-5 since 2012 at Welterweight....and that 1 win was a struggle to beat Kamegai.

Anyways, Swift did this to himself. He's choosing to fight these guys, so he's choosing how he wants to be perceived. If he didn't care, then that's cool, and if I was his fan I wouldn't care either.
I don't care. Berto had no chance of beating swift anyway. This just a tuneup until we take keith's 0.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If you don't care who Swift faces, then that's what's up breh:ehh:
Every boxers fights cans from time to time. Swift is only 26 iirc and already a bigger star, better resume, and fukks more bytches than whoever that is your avi. He's earned the right to fight a Brian Rose or two

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Someone here tell me what to do. I'm going through weed withdrawal. I just threw up my food and ive gotten 6 hours of sleep in days.

I haven't eaten shyt since Saturday. Please someone :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Someone here tell me what to do. I'm going through weed withdrawal. I just threw up my food and ive gotten 6 hours of sleep in days.

you aint smoking no weed..you're smoking crack...go to the gym and better yourself

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Every boxers fights cans from time to time. Swift is only 26 iirc and already a bigger star, better resume, and fukks more bytches than whoever that is your avi. He's earned the right to fight a Brian Rose or two

Cool story breh:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Weed withdrawal? WHY?:mindblown:

shyt breh...you're gonna have to let the THC evacuate your body before anything changed. Flush it out with a gallon of water a day. It's gonna be about 30 days before you back together:to:

I didn't smoke Monday night and couldn't sleep or eat at all...had to be up to get ready for work at 6 am, but couldn't fall asleep until about 3am:mjcry:

Why can't you smoke? :ohhh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps